Maplytics™ is an advanced mapping and data visualization tool for Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM. It provides Territory Management, Appointment Planning, Routing, Radius Search and much more with support for PowerApps (CDS). Maplytics supports all Dynamics 365 deployment models for Dynamics CRM 2011 and above as well as native Dynamics 365 App for Phones and Tablets.
Below are the features you can avail with Maplytics
• Sales Territory Management: Geographically manage and align sales territories, perform binary operations on shapes, regions or territories on map. Assign multiple territories to a record.
• Auto Scheduling: Create an automated optimized schedule for multiple days on field including routes to follow each day based on details entered by user and also create activities for the same
• Check-In/Check-Out: Enable Check-In/Check-Out for field reps on site of visit with the option of Geofencing
• PCF control: User can add components on fields or grids within Dynamics CRM to view the respective records on the map within the record form or the entity grid
• Overlay: View records, shape files and existing territories together on map. View Census Data as existing Overlay feature.
• Proximity Search: Search records for a location based on radius or time with shortest travel and line of sight distance.
• Route Optimization: Optimize routes, find nearby records along the route and points of interest like Coffee Shops, Gas station, etc.
• Customizable Pushpins & Tooltip Cards: Plot desired icons for pushpins for seamless visual analysis. Call to action buttons on Tooltip cards for quick actions.
• Security template: System admin and Maplytics admin can provide selective access of actions to users
• Marketing Management: Create geographically targeted Marketing Lists for personalized and relevant promotions, marketing campaigns and events
• Mass Actions: Add to Route, Save Data, Schedule Appointments, Send Emails and more for records plotted on map
• Summary Card: Get aggregated information for enclosed area on map for quick analysis
• Layer Menu/Download Map: Show/hide layers plotted on map to toggle between them and Download the map as image visible on screen
• Mobility: Use native Dynamics 365 App for Phones and Tablets to get locational insights
• Heat Map Visualization: Analyze density of CRM data on map for insights through pie/column charts
• Real-Time Tracking: Managers can now track the location of Field Service Reps when on field in real time within Dynamics 365 Field service.
• Land Area Mapping: Define the area of land as agricultural, residential, commercial properties and visualize the same on the map.
• Territory Assignment Rule: Maplytics Admins and Managers can create simple/advanced rules based on which territories will be assigned to the records as per the required conditions.
#maps #bing #maps #map #dyynamics #65crm
Maplytics™ is now one of the first map visualization app to be certified for Microsoft Dynamics (CfMD), which indicates that the solution has met Microsoft Corp.’s highest standard for partner-developed software. Maplytics is geospatial mapping app that seamlessly integrates Bing Maps with Microsoft Dynamics 365 to visualize Dynamics CRM/365 data on a map and improve business processes and engage right customers at the right time. It supports Dataverse/PowerApps for Citizen Developers to Map Dynamics CRM data.
#dynamics 365 map #dynamics crm maps #map microsoft dynamics 365 #map dynamics crm
Maplytics integrates Dynamic 365 CRM with Bing Maps opening up vast opportunity for the Dynamics CRM users, peers and Partners to analyze graphic data using Heat Map. Heat Map brings forth comparative study of records by studying their density over a region. You can also visualize Heat map within Dynamics 365 CRM in context to boundary, no-boundary, Pie-chart and Column-chart.
#heat maps in dynamics 365 #heat map dynamics crm #sales heat map dynamics 365 #heatmap analytics dynamics 365 #map dynamics 365 data analysis
Proximity or Radius Search improves an organization’s locational awareness of nearby CRM records. Businesses across verticals use Radius Search to gain enhanced insights about their nearby customers, prospects, and competitors with powerful map visualizations within Dynamics 365 CRM.
Radius search allows filtering records within a given Proximity/Radius around current location. Users can locate nearby customers on a map based on time/travel and view the shortest travel distance along with line of sight distance using this feature. Also, users can perform concentric proximity searches from the current location for relative analysis of Dynamics CRM data.
#save travel time map dynamics 365 #radius search microsoft dynamics 365 #radius search ms dynamics 365 #radius search dynamics crm #proximity search map dynamics 365
Alerts4Dynamics is productivity app for Dynamics 365 CRM that helps to create, schedule, manage and track alerts. It helps to notify and pass relevant information to target audience right within Dynamics 365 CRM. These notifications can be created and displayed indefinitely or for a defined scheduled period. Notification button is available on all entities and can be accessed from anywhere in the CRM.
• Create Announcement and Rule Based/Record Based alerts.
• Alerts can be sent as Pop-ups, Form Notifications or Email to target Dynamics 365 CRM users.
• Categorize alerts as Information, Warning or Critical.
• Track log of read/dismissed alerts by users.
• Define process start date from when the notifications will start getting created and process end date when creation of new notifications will stop. Also, add the display end date for notification.
#dynamics 365 pop-up alert #dynamics 365 email alerts #dynamics 365 bulk alerts #dynamics crm pop-up alert #dynamics 365 notifications #dynamics crm alert
InoLink is a cloud based integration tool for Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM. Maintaining accounting details in QuickBooks and Dynamics 365/CRM separately can lead to data duplication. InoLink provides seamless Dynamics 365/CRM and QuickBooks integration. It allows users to avoid data inconsistency in both systems. InoLink enables Dynamics 365/CRM users to stay updated and make informed decisions by providing them complete Customer Accounting Information right within Dynamics 365/CRM.
Features of InoLink:
• Avoid data duplication and inconsistency in QuickBooks and Dynamics CRM
• Safe accounting fields by Field Level Security in CRM
• Seamless integration within native CRM entities and forms
Dynamics CRM: 2013 and above, Dynamics 365
Deployment: On-Premises, Partner-Hosted, and Online
Intuit QuickBooks: Professional, Enterprise, Online
Deployment: On-Premises / Desktop
#dynamics 365 #quickbooks and dynamics 365 crm #quickbooks dynamics 365 #dynamics 365 online quickbooks integration