These are the best Coursera courses you can join to learn in-demand skills from the world's top tech companies like AWS, Google, IBM, SAS, etc.
Hello friends, do you know that apart from having Courses from the world’s reputed universities, Coursera also has online courses from the world’s largest tech companies.
You can join training courses that are taught by Google, IBM, AWS, and other large tech companies and learn from the world’s best instructor. If this seems exciting to you then hang-in and let’s deep dive into 20 best Coursera Coursera from top tech companies.
Here is a list of 20 popular Coursera courses which is taught by top tech companies:
1. Google IT Support from Google
2. Google IT Automation with Python from Google
3. IBM AI Foundations for Business from IBM
4. IBM Data Science from IBM
5. AWS Fundamentals from Amazon Web Services
6. Getting Started with AWS Machine Learning from Amazon Web Services
7. AWS Computer Vision: Getting Started with GluonCV from Amazon Web Services
8. From 0 to N: Architecting on Alibaba Cloud from Alibaba Cloud Academy
9. Cloud Architecture with Google Cloud from Google Cloud
10. Security in Google Cloud Platform from Google Cloud
11. Cloud Engineering with Google Cloud from Google Cloud
12. Deep Learning from deeplearning.ai
An extensively researched list of top microsoft big data analytics and solution with ratings & reviews to help find the best Microsoft big data solutions development companies around the world.
In this article, see the role of big data in healthcare and look at the new healthcare dynamics. Big Data is creating a revolution in healthcare, providing better outcomes while eliminating fraud and abuse, which contributes to a large percentage of healthcare costs.
‘Data is the new science. Big Data holds the key answers’ - Pat Gelsinger The biggest advantage that the enhancement of modern technology has brought
We need no rocket science in understanding that every business, irrespective of their size in the modern-day business world, needs data insights for its expansion. Big data analytics is essential when it comes to understanding the needs and wants of a significant section of the audience.
Mismanagement of multi-cloud expense costs an arm and leg to business and its management has become a major pain point. Here we break down some crucial tips to take some of the management challenges off your plate and help you optimize your cloud spend.