How to start a blog on React? There are several options to build a blog from scratch. We strongly recommend you to use React and try out Flatlogic Web App Generator. Learn more about how to create your own blog step by step in our detailed guide: https://flatlogic.com/blog/how-to-build-a-blog-on-react/
If you are undertaking a mobile app development for your start-up or enterprise, you are likely wondering whether to use React Native. As a popular development framework, React Native helps you to develop near-native mobile apps. However, you are probably also wondering how close you can get to a native app by using React Native. How native is React Native?
In the article, we discuss the similarities between native mobile development and development using React Native. We also touch upon where they differ and how to bridge the gaps. Read on.
Let’s briefly set the context first. We will briefly touch upon what React Native is and how it differs from earlier hybrid frameworks.
Although relatively new, React Native has acquired a high degree of popularity. The “Stack Overflow Developer Survey 2019” report identifies it as the 8th most loved framework. Facebook, Walmart, and Bloomberg are some of the top companies that use React Native.
The popularity of React Native comes from its advantages. Some of its advantages are as follows:
Are you wondering whether React Native is just another of those hybrid frameworks like Ionic or Cordova? It’s not! React Native is fundamentally different from these earlier hybrid frameworks.
React Native is very close to native. Consider the following aspects as described on the React Native website:
Due to these factors, React Native offers many more advantages compared to those earlier hybrid frameworks. We now review them.
#android app #frontend #ios app #mobile app development #benefits of react native #is react native good for mobile app development #native vs #pros and cons of react native #react mobile development #react native development #react native experience #react native framework #react native ios vs android #react native pros and cons #react native vs android #react native vs native #react native vs native performance #react vs native #why react native #why use react native
Free Download - download
Premium - click here
Live Preview – Video
Embed Video –
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/X1EpcZXcD6A" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
DashboardKit is a Bootstrap 5 based Admin Template that comes with 170+ ready to use conceptual pages. We have made DashboardKit a really powerful backend template with having tons of UI components, form elements, charts, tables along with 7+ admin panels.
• Developer centric : Even a novice developer can customize the DashboardKit. Our code is readable and well optimized for any level of developer.
• Modern design : User experience is the major important part in DashboardKit. We’ve designed each page with conceptual user interface.
• Performance first : Code is handwritten from scratch & doing that we’ve achieved the best performance in DashboardKit.
• Well documented : Detailed documentation guide contains- Quick setup, Integrate into an existing project, How to use components, references, and changelog.
• Responsive : DashboardKit’s design renders fast & perfect on desktop, tablet & mobile without any lagging issue.
• Browsers Compatiblity : DashboardKit is well tested in Chrome, Firefox, Safari(macOS) , Edge & Internet Explorer(>=IE11).
• Regular updates : Any bug fixes, new features, improvements in DashboardKit will always free.
• Support : You can submit us the issues or any new feature request via our email support dashboardkit[at]gmail[dot]com.
• Bootstrap : Most popular design framework for developing responsive and mobile-first websites.
• Sass : Sass is a preprocessor scripting language that is interpreted or compiled into CSS.
• npm/Gulp : Node Package Manager with Gulp build system for the fast development.
DashboardKit free Bootstrap 5 admin template includes the basic layouts with below listed pages. For more features, please checkout pro version.
• Analytics Dashboard
• All Basic Bootstrap components
• 250+ Feather Icons
• Form Elements
• Bootstrap Basic Table
• Apex charts
• Google Map
• Login/Registration Pages
• Sample Page
We Solved your pain points?
You have seen lots of other admin templates but Is it really convenient for you? Has it resolve all your below pain points? We’re closely working on dashboard making since 2013 & we know the real pain points of our customer base.
• Hassle to start : Quickstart guide for start with DashboardKit. We also cover how to implement DashboardKit into your existing project with minimal effort. Guide for Quickstart
• Hard code structure : DashboardKit has a fully structured code with a well-commented guide that helps to ease your development.
• Components useability : You can easily access & use the DashboardKit’s all components using one-click code copy/paste mechanism. It will surely save your time.
• Responsive issues : Proper bug-free responsive design is a key factor for any project. DashboardKit is well optimized for that.
• Messy documentation : Simple easy to understand Documentation covers all aspects of setup, components guide, reference links, changelog.
Upgrated to Pro DashboardKit
For more Pages, UI components, forms variants & access to 7+ admin panels check out the Premium version of DashboardKit Bootstrap 5 Admin Template.
DashboardKit documentation helps you in all aspects related to setup, how to use components, plugins references & changelog. Please refer this link.
For support please contact us on dashboardkit[at].gmail[dot]com.
#dashboardkit #bootstrap 5 admin template #bootstrap admin template #admin dashboard #admin template #bootstrap
React Native is a framework that allows you to build mobile applications for both Android and iOS platforms using a similar codebase. This can shorten the development time and reduce the overall cost of building mobile apps.
Looking to create Mobile Applications but low in the budget? Contact Skenix Infotech now to get the most effective React Native Mobile App Development Services.
#react native development #mobile app development #react native ios app #react native ui #react native mobile app #react native
AppClues Infotech is a premier & leading React Native app Development Company in USA having highly skilled React Native app developers offering robust services with the latest technology & functionalities.
#react native app development company #top react native app development company in usa #best react native app development services usa #react native mobile development #react native mobile development #top react native app development companies usa
Have you ever thought of having your own app that runs smoothly over multiple platforms?
React Native is an open-source cross-platform mobile application framework which is a great option to create mobile apps for both Android and iOS. Hire Dedicated React Native Developer from top React Native development company, HourlyDeveloper.io to design a spectacular React Native application for your business.
Consult with experts:- https://bit.ly/2A8L4vz
#hire dedicated react native developer #react native development company #react native development services #react native development #react native developer #react native