email-sender-compose is a complete example of an application with multiples services in docker. This application has some nice components:
- Web Server: Configured with nginx to provide pages and to create a layer that directs clients’ requests to the appropriate backend server (reverse proxy).
- Database: Postgres - used just to store simple messages.
- Workers: Used for capture messages from service queue and send them.
- Queue management: With redis it was possible to create a queue service that provides messages to workers.
- Main application: It’s a little backend server that communicates with database service and sends messages to queue service.
#server #docker #email