If the user encounters Window Update Error, then they should first check for update. This error occurs if your system files are damaged. In this blog, you will read the solution of the Window Update Error 0x80240034. For help or support, then they must call the customer care of Microsoft via www.office.com/setup. Office.com/myaccountMethod to Fix Window 10 Update Error Code 0x80240034:
- Use Windows Update Troubleshooter: First, you should go to Start option and then you need to type Settings in the search box and then press Enter key. After this, you should navigate to the Update & Security option and then click on Troubleshoot option. Now, you have to find and then tap on Run the troubleshooter. At this point, you need to follow the on-screen direction to finish the procedure. Lastly, you must Restart your computer system.
- Run SFC Scan: You should press Windows+ Q altogether and then you have to type cmd in the search box. Now from the search results, you should right-click on the Command Prompt and then select Run as Administrator. Here, you will see the new cmd window appears on your computer screen. After this, you should type on sfc /scannow and then press the Enter key. At last, you should wait till the scan and the repair process completed.
- Run DISM Command: You should press Windows + X key together and then you need to run Command Prompt as an Admin. Now, you should copy and paste the command on the command line: dism.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth If in case, the DISM cannot get the files online, then you should use your installation USB or DVD. Then, you have to insert media and then type the command: dism.exe /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth /Source:C:/Repair/Source/Windows /LimitAccess Remember, you should replace C:/Repair/Source/Windows with the path of your DVD or USB. For assistance, the computer user must Visit Microsoft official Website – office.com/setup.
- Download Update Manually: You should visit to the Microsoft Update Catalog website. Then, in the search box, you need to type the update code in the search box and press on Enter key. Now, from the list of matching updates you should find the update which has the same architecture according to your computer system. After this, you should tap on the Download button which is next to the update in order to download it. After you download the update, then you should run the setup file and then follow the directions. At last, when the update is finished, then you should restart your Windows PC.
- Run Full System Scan: Sometimes Window Update Error, results in a malware infection in your device. In order to fix the problem, you should perform a full system scan with your antivirus. It is advised you should use a fast and reliable antivirus which will not interfere with your system in any way. This antivirus will keep your device safe from cyber-attacks like malware and viruses and it will also protect your privacy from hackers.
- Reset Window Update Component: You should press Win + X key altogether and then select Command Prompt as an Admin from the list. When the Command Prompt open up on your device, then just following commands and press Enter key: net stop wuauserv net stop cryptSvc net stop bits net stop msiserver rmdir %windir%SoftwareDistribution /S /Q net start wuauserv net start cryptSvc net start bits net start msiserver At last, you should check if the problem is resolved or not.
Visit Here - How You Can Repair A Corrupt Word Document?