doesn’t matter if you are a fresher or a final year bachelor’s student or a master’s student, you can apply ! All you need is passion for technology.
By enrolling in Microsoft student ambassadors program (earlier Microsoft student partner), you can -
- Upskill yourself by Microsoft courses, get mentored by Microsoft professionals, earn badges and certificates.
- Host events, workshops and hackathons at your college, teach people how to code and become a LEADER.
- Network with global community.
I got to know about this program last year (2020) in early may and by 12th of may, I completed and submitted my application. I got selection mail on 7th August.
Right now, I am in my final year of engineering.
- Microsoft swags and goodies
- USD150 monthly Azure credits
- Office 365, Visual Studio Enterprise, Techsmith Snagit and Camtasia softwares for free.
- MTC certification exam vouchers and LinkedIn learning free for 6 months.
- Mentorship and networking with Microsoft professionals.
- and much more !
Excited ? Apply now !
STEPS TO FOLLOW
- Visit their official website, click on ‘Apply Now’ and Sign up.
- Application form consists of basic information, written sample, technology skills, resume and a short video introduction.
- Make a video explaining your passion for technology and why you want to join the program. Upload it on YouTube (or Google drive).
- [My video for reference]
- Fill the form and submit.
KEEP IN MIND
- You can fill the application form throughout the year. New students are accepted into the program quarterly.
- After submitting, you can edit your application until it goes to the review state by Microsoft. You’ll learn about the deadline date while filling the application form.
- Do not skip filming the video; it increases your chance of getting selected !
#microsoft-azure #microsoft #microsoft-student-partner #mlsa #microsoft-ambassador