The popularity of AngularJS has become so widespread that the demand for AngularJS skills in the industry is soaring. However, if you wish to land a job that demands AngularJS skills, you must first crack the AngularJS interview. To help you ace the AngularJS interview, we’ve created a comprehensive list of AngularJS interview questions and answers.
1. What is AngularJS? What are the key features of AngularJS?
2. Define Scope in AngularJS.
3. Define Data Binding in AngularJS.
5. Name the common IDEs used for the development of AngularJS applications.
6. What are Directives in AngularJS?
7. What is the purpose of AngularJS routes?
8. Define String Interpolation in AngularJS.
9. Define AngularJS “Digest Cycle.”
10. What is the difference between One-way Binding and Two-way Binding?
11. Define Linking Function. Name the types of Linking Functions.
12. What is an Injector in AngularJS?
13. Name the different styling forms that ng-model adds to CSS classes.
14. Define Dependency Injection. How can an object or function access its dependencies?
15. Name the components that can be injected as a dependency in AngularJS.
16. What are the steps involved in the compilation process of HTML?
17. What is a Service in AngularJS?
18. Define Directive in AngularJS. Name the different types of Directives.
19. Differentiate between an Annotation and a Decorator in AngularJS.
20. Define Controllers.
21. How are logs maintained in AngularJS?
22. Define $rootscope in AngularJS. How does it differ from Scope?
23. Name some browsers that AngularJS supports.
24. How can you enable HTML5 mode in Angular 1.x?
25. Name the built-in validators in AngularJS.
26. How to make an AJAX call using AngularJS?
27. What is Internalization in AngularJS?
28. Describe the steps of the AngularJS boot process.
29. What purpose do filters serve in AngularJS?
#full stack development #angularjs #angular