Introducing Previewed, a one of a kind online mockup builder/generator you can use to create eye catching mockups of your app or website with minimal effort in just a few minutes!
Choose from hundreds of ready-made designs to generate beautiful screenshots for App Store & Google Play, create portrait, landscape or panorama mockups using different Apple or Android devices, work in an intuitive drag & drop interface where you control everything from object sizes & layer arrangement to image or device backgrounds, image partitions, shadows, text, colors & more
Create awesome demo videos simply by adding videos from your devices to the storyboard, customizing transition slides with text, background and more, and export your video to share it with the world!
With Previewed, you’ll save hours of design work while maintaining high quality demos & mockups of your products, and with this exclusive offer you can get lifetime access to this amazing tool for just $79!
#html themes #html
Swipe is a free mobile application One Page Bootstrap 5 Template featuring sections such as about, testimonials, frequently asked questions, and two app download CTA sections.
Using beautifully vibrant colors and illustrations you can create a stunning presentational page for your mobile app.
Free Download: https://themesberg.com/product/bootstrap/swipe-free-mobile-app-one-page-bootstrap-5-template
Github repository: https://github.com/themesberg/swipe-one-page-bootstrap-5
#bootstrap #bootstrap5 #bootstrap-5 #one-page #one-page-template #themesberg
Free Download - download
Premium - click here
Live Preview – Video
Embed Video –
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/X1EpcZXcD6A" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
DashboardKit is a Bootstrap 5 based Admin Template that comes with 170+ ready to use conceptual pages. We have made DashboardKit a really powerful backend template with having tons of UI components, form elements, charts, tables along with 7+ admin panels.
• Developer centric : Even a novice developer can customize the DashboardKit. Our code is readable and well optimized for any level of developer.
• Modern design : User experience is the major important part in DashboardKit. We’ve designed each page with conceptual user interface.
• Performance first : Code is handwritten from scratch & doing that we’ve achieved the best performance in DashboardKit.
• Well documented : Detailed documentation guide contains- Quick setup, Integrate into an existing project, How to use components, references, and changelog.
• Responsive : DashboardKit’s design renders fast & perfect on desktop, tablet & mobile without any lagging issue.
• Browsers Compatiblity : DashboardKit is well tested in Chrome, Firefox, Safari(macOS) , Edge & Internet Explorer(>=IE11).
• Regular updates : Any bug fixes, new features, improvements in DashboardKit will always free.
• Support : You can submit us the issues or any new feature request via our email support dashboardkit[at]gmail[dot]com.
• Bootstrap : Most popular design framework for developing responsive and mobile-first websites.
• Sass : Sass is a preprocessor scripting language that is interpreted or compiled into CSS.
• npm/Gulp : Node Package Manager with Gulp build system for the fast development.
DashboardKit free Bootstrap 5 admin template includes the basic layouts with below listed pages. For more features, please checkout pro version.
• Analytics Dashboard
• All Basic Bootstrap components
• 250+ Feather Icons
• Form Elements
• Bootstrap Basic Table
• Apex charts
• Google Map
• Login/Registration Pages
• Sample Page
We Solved your pain points?
You have seen lots of other admin templates but Is it really convenient for you? Has it resolve all your below pain points? We’re closely working on dashboard making since 2013 & we know the real pain points of our customer base.
• Hassle to start : Quickstart guide for start with DashboardKit. We also cover how to implement DashboardKit into your existing project with minimal effort. Guide for Quickstart
• Hard code structure : DashboardKit has a fully structured code with a well-commented guide that helps to ease your development.
• Components useability : You can easily access & use the DashboardKit’s all components using one-click code copy/paste mechanism. It will surely save your time.
• Responsive issues : Proper bug-free responsive design is a key factor for any project. DashboardKit is well optimized for that.
• Messy documentation : Simple easy to understand Documentation covers all aspects of setup, components guide, reference links, changelog.
Upgrated to Pro DashboardKit
For more Pages, UI components, forms variants & access to 7+ admin panels check out the Premium version of DashboardKit Bootstrap 5 Admin Template.
DashboardKit documentation helps you in all aspects related to setup, how to use components, plugins references & changelog. Please refer this link.
For support please contact us on dashboardkit[at].gmail[dot]com.
#dashboardkit #bootstrap 5 admin template #bootstrap admin template #admin dashboard #admin template #bootstrap
Volt is a free and open source Bootstrap 5 Admin Dashboard featuring over 100 components, 11 example pages and 3 customized plugins. Volt does not require jQuery as a dependency meaning that every library and script’s are jQuery free.
Because it is created using the latest version of Bootstrap 5, every components and element is based on the latest Bootstrap 5 Sass variables and HTML markup. Check out the documentation of the components here.
We created no less than 11 advanced example pages such as the overview page, transactions, user settings, sign in and sign up and many more.
Every component, plugin and getting started is thoroughly documented on our online documentation.
This product is built using the following widely used technologies:
|Sign in||Sign up||Forgot password||Reset password|
|Lock Profile||404 Not Found||500 Server Error||Documentation|
npm install gulp-cli -g
volt/folder to download all the project dependencies. You’ll find them in the
volt/folder to serve the project files using BrowserSync. Running gulp will compile the theme and open
/index.htmlin your main browser.
While the gulp command is running, files in the
components/ folders will be monitored for changes. Files from the
assets/scss/ folder will generate injected CSS.
CTRL+C to terminate the gulp command. This will stop the local server from running.
If you’d like to get a version of our theme without Sass, Gulp or Npm, we’ve got you covered. Run the following command:
This will generate a folder
If you’d like to compile the code and get a minified version of the HTML and CSS just run the following Gulp command:
This will generate a folder
The documentation for Volt is hosted on our website.
Within the download you’ll find the following directories and files:
Volt Bootstrap 5 Admin Dashboard . ├── README.md ├── gulpfile.js ├── package-lock.json ├── package.json └── src ├── assets │ ├── img │ └── js ├── index.html ├── pages │ ├── components │ ├── dashboard │ ├── examples │ ├── settings.html │ ├── tables │ └── transactions.html ├── partials │ ├── _analytics.html │ ├── _footer.html │ ├── _head.html │ ├── _navigation.html │ ├── _pages-preview.html │ ├── _preloader.html │ ├── _scripts.html │ └── dashboard └── scss ├── volt └── volt.scss
At present, we officially aim to support the last two versions of the following browsers:
We use GitHub Issues as the official bug tracker for Volt Bootstrap 5 Admin Dashboard. Here are some advices for our users that want to report an issue:
If you have questions or need help integrating the product please contact us instead of opening an issue.
#bootstrap #bootstrap5 #bootstrap-5 #bootstrap-5-dashboard #bootstrap-5-admin-dashboard #themesberg
I really like the design and enjoy watching your tutorial. But I have an offtopic question: How do I configure VS Code to automatically reload the DOM inside the browser while coding like in your video? Is there a link to a video or blog / documentation for this? Thanks in advance :)
#bootstrap 5 #bootstrap #material design #mdb 5
Almost 2 months ago Bootstrap 5 alpha has been launched and there are two big news: jQuery has been dropped as a dependency and there is no more direct support for IE 10/11. We’ve been playing around with the new version of the framework and it is exciting to see some features such as the Utility API and working with vanilla JS.
In today’s tutorial, I would like to show you guys how to create a really simple admin dashboard interface using Bootstrap 5. Here’s an online demo if you want to check it out before building it. You’ll create the following sections:
#tutorial #bootstrap5 #bootstrap-5 #bootstrap-5-dashboard #bootstrap-5-tutorial