Benefits of Shift-Left Testing
- By integrating testing early in the cycle, teams can find and fix defects faster saving a lot of time and cost.
- Shift-left enables teams to fail fast and fail forward.
- Enhances developer’s efficiency and code stability as the developers write code with testability.
- Shift-left testing promotes test automation practices allowing developers to test their code through Continuous Integration quickly.
- Helps build a high-quality product and launch it within the estimated timeline.
- Ability to achieve code stability translates in improved customer satisfaction.
#testing #next big thing #shift-left testing