Eliminate the Role of Intermediaries by Developing an OnlyFans like Platform

When people think of the term “Content Subscription”, the OnlyFans platform automatically comes to their minds. The British startup offers monthly subscription plans for users in the range of $4.99 to $49.99.

Registered members can directly view high-quality photos and videos posted by artists, athletes, celebrities, chefs, fitness instructors, music composers, rappers, and many more.

OnlyFans functions based on an 80:20 business model. Content creators get 80% of their total earnings. The remaining 20% is pocketed by the platform for implementing digital marketing campaigns, managing maintenance of the website, processing of transactions (deposits and withdrawals), and rendering technical support to artists and users.

Why is this the right time to establish an OnlyFans Clone Platform?

Users need a good source of entertainment amidst this severe Covid-19 pandemic. Clever entrepreneurs can witness huge success by acquiring an ultra-modern OnlyFans clone platform made by a top-notch app development company. They can attract millions of users in no time. Positive trends such as enhanced Internet connectivity and increasing smartphone usage will lead to greater business growth in the long run.

How do content creators benefit by enrolling on an OnlyFans Like Platform?

  • They can directly connect with their millions of admirers, fans, and followers. Content creators need not deal with any intermediaries or third parties. This ensures hassle-free and timely interaction.
  • Content creators earn extra income through Pay-Per-View (PPV) messaging and tips from followers. This strengthens their financial position as they have full freedom to fix their own price.
  • Artists, celebrities, and models can withdraw their income anytime from the OnlyFans clone. They can opt for daily, monthly, and yearly withdrawals. Money can be taken via Automated Clearing House (ACH), Original Credit Transaction (OCT), Paxum digital wallet, and Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication (SWIFT).

Wrapping Up

OnlyFans have given more power to the hands of content creators. They have exclusive rights to the creation and distribution of their precious images and videos. Hence, progressive entrepreneurs can break records in content subscriptions by getting hold of an OnlyFans clone script made by a well-versed app development company.


Eliminate the Role of Intermediaries by Developing an OnlyFans like Platform