Complete Django CRUD Operations with Postgresql
In this Python Django Tutorial, we will implement CRUD operations with PostgreSQL. inside the form, we have shown a dropdown from a foreign key related table.
In order to work with Postgres from the Django project please install psycopg2.
installation command : pip install psycopg2
Content Discussed :
#python #django #postgresql
Welcome to my blog , hey everyone in this article you learn how to customize the Django app and view in the article you will know how to register and unregister models from the admin view how to add filtering how to add a custom input field, and a button that triggers an action on all objects and even how to change the look of your app and page using the Django suit package let’s get started.
#django #create super user django #customize django admin dashboard #django admin #django admin custom field display #django admin customization #django admin full customization #django admin interface #django admin register all models #django customization
Welcome to my blog, hey everyone in this article we are going to be working with queries in Django so for any web app that you build your going to want to write a query so you can retrieve information from your database so in this article I’ll be showing you all the different ways that you can write queries and it should cover about 90% of the cases that you’ll have when you’re writing your code the other 10% depend on your specific use case you may have to get more complicated but for the most part what I cover in this article should be able to help you so let’s start with the model that I have I’ve already created it.
**Read More : **How to make Chatbot in Python.
Read More : Django Admin Full Customization step by step
let’s just get into this diagram that I made so in here:
Describe each parameter in Django querset
we’re making a simple query for the myModel table so we want to pull out all the information in the database so we have this variable which is gonna hold a return value and we have our myModel models so this is simply the myModel model name so whatever you named your model just make sure you specify that and we’re gonna access the objects attribute once we get that object’s attribute we can simply use the all method and this will return all the information in the database so we’re gonna start with all and then we will go into getting single items filtering that data and go to our command prompt.
Here and we’ll actually start making our queries from here to do this let’s just go ahead and run** Python manage.py shell** and I am in my project file so make sure you’re in there when you start and what this does is it gives us an interactive shell to actually start working with our data so this is a lot like the Python shell but because we did manage.py it allows us to do things a Django way and actually query our database now open up the command prompt and let’s go ahead and start making our first queries.
#django #django model queries #django orm #django queries #django query #model django query #model query #query with django
In the video below, we take a closer look at the Spring Boot CRUD Operations example with exception handling. Let’s get started!
#spring boot #spring boot tutorial for beginners #crud #crud #crud #spring boot crud operations
As you know Laravel 8 already officially released and today I will show you how to create CRUD operation in laravel 8, I have already perform many CRUD operations in my previous post like CRUD operation in ajax, CRUD operation in laravel 6 etc. So, today I will give you laravel 8 CRUD application example.
#laravel #php #laravel 8 crud operation example #crud operation #laravel 8 crud tutorial #crud operation in laravel 8
What is a ternary operator: The ternary operator is a conditional expression that means this is a comparison operator and results come on a true or false condition and it is the shortest way to writing an if-else statement. It is a condition in a single line replacing the multiline if-else code.
syntax : condition ? value_if_true : value_if_false
condition: A boolean expression evaluates true or false
value_if_true: a value to be assigned if the expression is evaluated to true.
value_if_false: A value to be assigned if the expression is evaluated to false.
How to use ternary operator in python here are some examples of Python ternary operator if-else.
Brief description of examples we have to take two variables a and b. The value of a is 10 and b is 20. find the minimum number using a ternary operator with one line of code. ( **min = a if a < b else b ) **. if a less than b then print a otherwise print b and second examples are the same as first and the third example is check number is even or odd.
#python #python ternary operator #ternary operator #ternary operator in if-else #ternary operator in python #ternary operator with dict #ternary operator with lambda