· In this competitive commercial business world, a mobile app has become to be an important tool for businesses to gain success. At present, almost 87% of the global mobile operating device marketplace is dominated by means of Android.
· Because of this Google play store has more mobile apps in comparison to Microsoft App Store and Apple App Store. According to statistics, it is expected that there will be more than four million mobile phone users because of apps have grow to be the modern a part of living.
· With the regular utilization of Android apps, mobile app development corporations and developers are completely targeted on growing applications of all forms of tactics. To make an app greater efficient almost each mobile app development company in chennai is making an attempt to combine particular and advanced functions of their apps.
Right, here are the 12 tips & tricks which Android app developers need to keep in mind before handing over a successful android app for the commercial enterprise:
· How everybody can measure achievement in the event that they don’t decide their goals earlier than. Equal applies within the app development method in case you don’t have a concept about for what because you’re growing an app then how you can degree your outcomes at the give up?
· For this have deep and first-class communication with your customer and get the concept and motive of the app. In the event that they already have an app and dealing with a few problems with it then get to understand the problem so that you can provide them the satisfactory solutions for the identical.
· Earlier than developing an app it is essential to understand the target market of a utility. An app always should be evolved keeping in mind the goal and end-customers of the app so the main motto behind the app development may be finished.
· An app that is developed in line with the target user’s interest, age group, location, etc., Usually enhances the success ratio of the app.
3. Put the UI/UX first:
· Making an android app is not sufficient your app has to advantage a strong place amongst other hundreds of thousands of apps. For this, you have to pay attention to the app’s UI/UX.
· By keeping the format simple and eliminating the layers you could make the UI responsive.
· Increasing user interaction is the main motto and this will be carried out while the UX is simple to apply with a minimum number of clicks to reach an item or service.
· So it is a must for android app developers to integrate responsive designs into their app development to deliver the first-class experience to all its users.
· One of the most vital steps in app development is choosing the most feasible platform for the app. There are many options available for app development like a web app, local app, or hybrid app, and choosing one among them is relying on your business requirement.
· Choosing the right platform for business is depending upon the time and price range constraints of a consumer.
· Being android app developers you should hold in thoughts the android design suggestions. To build a robust mobile app Google facilitates developers with the aid of recommending Android layout tips.
· Google recommends construct the Android app with fabric layout and additionally offers a hard and fast tool to enforce the recommendations.
· You may create an app without following the suggestions released via Google however make certain you’re following the trendy and advanced recommendations even as developing an app that capabilities effectively and offers the best user experience.
· Without the use of any development tools and frameworks it is tough to construct, maintain, and test the android app.
· Via using the tools and frameworks you could upload the capabilities and functionality to the app without writing any extra code which makes it smooth for you to test and hold the app with no hurdles.
· You could additionally use the open-source Android app development tool to speed up the app development system without increasing the project budget.
· App security is the most important feature while developing an app. Whether it is a consumer or an app owner every person is aware of their data protection. So mobile app developers need to embed the robust protection functions into the app to preserve the person statistics safe and at ease.
· Before deploying the app to client you need to perform security trying out of the app to pick out the problem in records security. An app with advanced security features is always the first desire of users so at the same time as you growing an app attention on app safety.
· There are so many tools to be had within the marketplace like; Flurry, Maixpanel, Localytics, Google Analytics and greater via which you could track the visits, downloads, user engagement, user conduct and plenty of greater things in your app.
· Google Analytics is one of the exceptional tools which lets you perceive the fulfillment ration of your app by means of seeing the number of downloads, person behavior, and visits to your app. So earlier than deploying the app to the customer makes sure you have incorporated the analytics tool with the app.
· Once you are done with the above matters then it’s time to install the app to the checking out branch.
· Offer the android app to the QA team and ensure that the right components are launched. Remember that the fine checking out and QA services always make contributions to the delivery of a successful project.
· Once the android app goes live at the play store, the primary set of customers’ usage and conduct will supply the proper remarks about the app. They may give you a precise response approximately how you may enhance your app and enhance its visibility. Continually keep a watch on the user’s feedback due to the fact enhancement and modifications are consistent so preserve them building.
· When you captured the metrics it’s miles crucial to upgrade the app with improvements and introduce new functions.
· Getting non-stop feedback from customers surely helps you within the improvements of the app in an effort to beautify its visibility along with a variety of downloads of the app. So, take into account that the up to date variations and introducing new functions are essential for app development.
After exploring the above points, now you can keep in mind that successful shipping of an android business app is not a too difficult task however for this android app builders need to observe the above tips so they can get the positive feedback no longer from their customers simplest even from users too.
Lakshmi - Digital Marketing expert in Smarther one of the top app development company
The electric scooter revolution has caught on super-fast taking many cities across the globe by storm. eScooters, a renovated version of old-school scooters now turned into electric vehicles are an environmentally friendly solution to current on-demand commute problems. They work on engines, like cars, enabling short traveling distances without hassle. The result is that these groundbreaking electric machines can now provide faster transport for less — cheaper than Uber and faster than Metro.
Since they are durable, fast, easy to operate and maintain, and are more convenient to park compared to four-wheelers, the eScooters trend has and continues to spike interest as a promising growth area. Several companies and universities are increasingly setting up shop to provide eScooter services realizing a would-be profitable business model and a ready customer base that is university students or residents in need of faster and cheap travel going about their business in school, town, and other surrounding areas.
In many countries including the U.S., Canada, Mexico, U.K., Germany, France, China, Japan, India, Brazil and Mexico and more, a growing number of eScooter users both locals and tourists can now be seen effortlessly passing lines of drivers stuck in the endless and unmoving traffic.
A recent report by McKinsey revealed that the E-Scooter industry will be worth― $200 billion to $300 billion in the United States, $100 billion to $150 billion in Europe, and $30 billion to $50 billion in China in 2030. The e-Scooter revenue model will also spike and is projected to rise by more than 20% amounting to approximately $5 billion.
And, with a necessity to move people away from high carbon prints, traffic and congestion issues brought about by car-centric transport systems in cities, more and more city planners are developing more bike/scooter lanes and adopting zero-emission plans. This is the force behind the booming electric scooter market and the numbers will only go higher and higher.
Companies that have taken advantage of the growing eScooter trend develop an appthat allows them to provide efficient eScooter services. Such an app enables them to be able to locate bike pick-up and drop points through fully integrated google maps.
It’s clear that e scooters will increasingly become more common and the e-scooter business model will continue to grab the attention of manufacturers, investors, entrepreneurs. All this should go ahead with a quest to know what are some of the best electric bikes in the market especially for anyone who would want to get started in the electric bikes/scooters rental business.
We have done a comprehensive list of the best electric bikes! Each bike has been reviewed in depth and includes a full list of specs and a photo.
To start us off is the Billy eBike, a powerful go-anywhere urban electric bike that’s specially designed to offer an exciting ride like no other whether you want to ride to the grocery store, cafe, work or school. The Billy eBike comes in 4 color options – Billy Blue, Polished aluminium, Artic white, and Stealth black.
Available in the USA, Europe, Asia, South Africa and Australia.This item ships from the USA. Buyers are therefore responsible for any taxes and/or customs duties incurred once it arrives in your country.
Why Should You Buy This?
**Who Should Ride Billy? **
Both new and experienced riders
**Where to Buy? **Local distributors or ships from the USA.
Featuring a sleek and lightweight aluminum frame design, the 200-Series ebike takes your riding experience to greater heights. Available in both black and white this ebike comes with a connected app, which allows you to plan activities, map distances and routes while also allowing connections with fellow riders.
The Genze 200 series e-Bike is available at GenZe retail locations across the U.S or online via GenZe.com website. Customers from outside the US can ship the product while incurring the relevant charges.
The Norco VLT S2 is a front suspension e-Bike with solid components alongside the reliable Bosch Performance Line Power systems that offer precise pedal assistance during any riding situation.
This item is available via the various Norco bikes international distributors.
Manufactured by Bodo Vehicle Group Limited, the Bodo EV is specially designed for strong power and extraordinary long service to facilitate super amazing rides. The Bodo Vehicle Company is a striking top in electric vehicles brand field in China and across the globe. Their Bodo EV will no doubt provide your riders with high-level riding satisfaction owing to its high-quality design, strength, breaking stability and speed.
This item ships from China with buyers bearing the shipping costs and other variables prior to delivery.
#android app #autorent #entrepreneurship #ios app #minimum viable product (mvp) #mobile app development #news #app like bird #app like bounce #app like lime #autorent #best electric bikes 2020 #best electric bikes for rental business #best electric kick scooters 2020 #best electric kickscooters for rental business #best electric scooters 2020 #best electric scooters for rental business #bird scooter business model #bird scooter rental #bird scooter rental cost #bird scooter rental price #clone app like bird #clone app like bounce #clone app like lime #electric rental scooters #electric scooter company #electric scooter rental business #how do you start a moped #how to start a moped #how to start a scooter rental business #how to start an electric company #how to start electric scooterrental business #lime scooter business model #scooter franchise #scooter rental business #scooter rental business for sale #scooter rental business insurance #scooters franchise cost #white label app like bird #white label app like bounce #white label app like lime
Are you leading an organization that has a large campus, e.g., a large university? You are probably thinking of introducing an electric scooter/bicycle fleet on the campus, and why wouldn’t you?
Introducing micro-mobility in your campus with the help of such a fleet would help the people on the campus significantly. People would save money since they don’t need to use a car for a short distance. Your campus will see a drastic reduction in congestion, moreover, its carbon footprint will reduce.
Micro-mobility is relatively new though and you would need help. You would need to select an appropriate fleet of vehicles. The people on your campus would need to find electric scooters or electric bikes for commuting, and you need to provide a solution for this.
To be more specific, you need a short-term electric bike rental app. With such an app, you will be able to easily offer micro-mobility to the people on the campus. We at Devathon have built Autorent exactly for this.
What does Autorent do and how can it help you? How does it enable you to introduce micro-mobility on your campus? We explain these in this article, however, we will touch upon a few basics first.
You are probably thinking about micro-mobility relatively recently, aren’t you? A few relevant insights about it could help you to better appreciate its importance.
Micro-mobility is a new trend in transportation, and it uses vehicles that are considerably smaller than cars. Electric scooters (e-scooters) and electric bikes (e-bikes) are the most popular forms of micro-mobility, however, there are also e-unicycles and e-skateboards.
You might have already seen e-scooters, which are kick scooters that come with a motor. Thanks to its motor, an e-scooter can achieve a speed of up to 20 km/h. On the other hand, e-bikes are popular in China and Japan, and they come with a motor, and you can reach a speed of 40 km/h.
You obviously can’t use these vehicles for very long commutes, however, what if you need to travel a short distance? Even if you have a reasonable public transport facility in the city, it might not cover the route you need to take. Take the example of a large university campus. Such a campus is often at a considerable distance from the central business district of the city where it’s located. While public transport facilities may serve the central business district, they wouldn’t serve this large campus. Currently, many people drive their cars even for short distances.
As you know, that brings its own set of challenges. Vehicular traffic adds significantly to pollution, moreover, finding a parking spot can be hard in crowded urban districts.
Well, you can reduce your carbon footprint if you use an electric car. However, electric cars are still new, and many countries are still building the necessary infrastructure for them. Your large campus might not have the necessary infrastructure for them either. Presently, electric cars don’t represent a viable option in most geographies.
As a result, you need to buy and maintain a car even if your commute is short. In addition to dealing with parking problems, you need to spend significantly on your car.
All of these factors have combined to make people sit up and think seriously about cars. Many people are now seriously considering whether a car is really the best option even if they have to commute only a short distance.
This is where micro-mobility enters the picture. When you commute a short distance regularly, e-scooters or e-bikes are viable options. You limit your carbon footprints and you cut costs!
Businesses have seen this shift in thinking, and e-scooter companies like Lime and Bird have entered this field in a big way. They let you rent e-scooters by the minute. On the other hand, start-ups like Jump and Lyft have entered the e-bike market.
Think of your campus now! The people there might need to travel short distances within the campus, and e-scooters can really help them.
What advantages can you get from micro-mobility? Let’s take a deeper look into this question.
Micro-mobility can offer several advantages to the people on your campus, e.g.:
#android app #autorent #ios app #mobile app development #app like bird #app like bounce #app like lime #autorent #bird scooter business model #bird scooter rental #bird scooter rental cost #bird scooter rental price #clone app like bird #clone app like bounce #clone app like lime #electric rental scooters #electric scooter company #electric scooter rental business #how do you start a moped #how to start a moped #how to start a scooter rental business #how to start an electric company #how to start electric scooterrental business #lime scooter business model #scooter franchise #scooter rental business #scooter rental business for sale #scooter rental business insurance #scooters franchise cost #white label app like bird #white label app like bounce #white label app like lime
With more of us using smartphones, the popularity of mobile applications has exploded. In the digital era, the number of people looking for products and services online is growing rapidly. Smartphone owners look for mobile applications that give them quick access to companies’ products and services. As a result, mobile apps provide customers with a lot of benefits in just one device.
Likewise, companies use mobile apps to increase customer loyalty and improve their services. Mobile Developers are in high demand as companies use apps not only to create brand awareness but also to gather information. For that reason, mobile apps are used as tools to collect valuable data from customers to help companies improve their offer.
There are many types of mobile applications, each with its own advantages. For example, native apps perform better, while web apps don’t need to be customized for the platform or operating system (OS). Likewise, hybrid apps provide users with comfortable user experience. However, you may be wondering how long it takes to develop an app.
To give you an idea of how long the app development process takes, here’s a short guide.
_Average time spent: two to five weeks _
This is the initial stage and a crucial step in setting the project in the right direction. In this stage, you brainstorm ideas and select the best one. Apart from that, you’ll need to do some research to see if your idea is viable. Remember that coming up with an idea is easy; the hard part is to make it a reality.
All your ideas may seem viable, but you still have to run some tests to keep it as real as possible. For that reason, when Web Developers are building a web app, they analyze the available ideas to see which one is the best match for the targeted audience.
Targeting the right audience is crucial when you are developing an app. It saves time when shaping the app in the right direction as you have a clear set of objectives. Likewise, analyzing how the app affects the market is essential. During the research process, App Developers must gather information about potential competitors and threats. This helps the app owners develop strategies to tackle difficulties that come up after the launch.
The research process can take several weeks, but it determines how successful your app can be. For that reason, you must take your time to know all the weaknesses and strengths of the competitors, possible app strategies, and targeted audience.
The outcomes of this stage are app prototypes and the minimum feasible product.
#android app #frontend #ios app #minimum viable product (mvp) #mobile app development #web development #android app development #app development #app development for ios and android #app development process #ios and android app development #ios app development #stages in app development
Android App Development Company in Russia
The user base of android apps is so large that developing an app for just one Operating System can help you target a huge audience. The android smartphone covers more the 50% of the market so a business should definitely start targeting Android users first.
Looking to Develop an Android App in Russia?
WebClues Infotech with a presence as well the experience of serving customers across the globe is the right agency for you to start your Android App Development. With a flexible pricing structure per hour as well as a project basis a business is free to choose whatever suits them better.
Want to know more about our Android App Development Services in Russia?
Share your requirements https://www.webcluesinfotech.com/contact-us/
View Portfolio https://www.webcluesinfotech.com/portfolio/
#android app development company in russia #android app development company #android app development #android app #android #hire android app developer
Android App Development Company in Egypt
Did you know android app can be accessed in 46 languages? This fact opens a wide array of opportunities for businesses who wants to target people that speak different languages at different location.
Want to develop an android app in Egypt to serve worldwide audience?
WebClues Infotech has established a good client presence in Africa and so can easily serve you with it Android App Development Services. A highly skilled development team of 120+ members, 950+ projects delivery experience, WebClues Infotech has got it all to serve you with your needs.
Want to know more about our Android App Development Services in Egypt?
Share your requirements https://www.webcluesinfotech.com/contact-us/
View Portfolio https://www.webcluesinfotech.com/portfolio/
#android app development company in egypt #android app development company #android app development #android app #android #hire android app developer