WeStarter (WAR) is a cross-chain token initial swap platform which based on HECO network. Through the fluency of the product and sufficient industry resources, it carries the requirement of funds and resources for a variety of asset types. With the role of gatekeeper, through the decentralized incentive and governance mechanism of tokens, to achieve the goal of selecting high-quality assets. What is WeStarter (WAR) | What is WeStarter token | What is WAR token
In this article, we'll discuss information about the WeStarter project and WAR token
WeStarter is a cross-chain token initial swap platform which based on HECO network. Through the fluency of the product and sufficient industry resources, it carries the requirement of funds and resources for a variety of asset types. With the role of gatekeeper, through the decentralized incentive and governance mechanism of tokens, to achieve the goal of selecting high-quality assets.
WAR total supply：100,000,000
Distribution mechanism (the Whole is considered 100%):
65% Protocol Rewards: Distributed to community users through mining, voting, staking, etc. multi-chain mining deployment
5% Strategic Investment 1: Institutions or individuals who continuously empower the WeStarter, including but not limited to quality project resources, industry resources, community resources and product innovation. Valued at $7.5 million, tokens are unlocked at 15% of the initial flow, and the remaining 85% is unlocked in equal proportions on a quarterly basis (every 3 months), with four unlocks completed.
5% Strategic Investment 2: Valued at $12.5 million, 20% of the tokens are unlocked at the initial flow, and the remaining 80% are unlocked in equal parts on a quarterly basis (every 3 months), with four unlocks completed.
0.6% IDO: valued at $25 million, fully unlocked
1.4% LBP Swap
20% Foundation, core team members: Tokens are unlocked in 36 months after the initial 3 months of circulation
3% Marketing & Operations Activities: Including but not limited to airdrops and other forms
$WAR is going to have a multi-platform initial offering from April 27th 20:00-April 30th 21:00 SGT.
The IDO platforms are as follows:
IIO — Initial Insurance Offering
Apr.27 th 20:00-April 29th 20:00 SGT
IIO is a new token offering model that distribute new assets to HELMET holders through the European option trading logic. Before the official offering of the Token, investors could access to the option token (iToken) of IIO token, which can be activated/swapped into the IIO token at the official offering time.
HELMET ILO tutorial： https://helmetinsure.medium.com/iio-westarter-war-2bb309d5c47f
Curve Auction Offering
April 29th 20:00–21:00 SGT
PentaLaunch is a bonding curve auction tool that allows open source projects and decentralized organizations to conduct token auction with customized curves. The platform was acquired by Dora Factory in late March.
Pentalanuch auction tutorial: https://medium.com/meta-network/meta-network-x-pentalaunch-auction-subscription-guide-ca8727489eb1
Total Allocation: 30,000 USDC
Auction Quantity: 120,000 $WAR
Start Price: 0.25u
Curve Highest Price: 0.25u
Opening Time: April 29th 20:00 SGT
Time to claim: April 30th 21:00 SGT
Auction Platform: PentaLaunch
Maximum Purchase Limit: 100 USDC each address=400 $WAR
Auction Payment: USDC
First come, First served
IDO — Initial Distribution Offering
April 29th 20:00–21:00 SGT
Pentalanuch auction tutorial: http://yuque.com/docs/share/cc71c6e4-4d0d-4ef4-bcb8-0bee03bd02f3?#
Influencer application form
Please notice: Whitelisted Pool 1 just open for influencer, if you are the influencer over 50k followers on twitter, or if you owned telegram communities over 10k+ people,or over 10k follower on Youtube channel, [*please fill up this form](https://forms.gle/2FVw3UriWja5DUr89)to win Pool 1 whitelist.
*Whitelist quotas limited to 500 users which randomly determined by the system, and only 300 of them are able to snapping $WAR up eventually, first come, first served.
*Please claim TWICE to make sure both of HT and WAR sent to the original address.
what is overflow?
In the “Overflow” method, users can subscribe as much or as little as they want to the IDO, and their final allocation will be based on the amount of funds they put in as a percentage of all funds put in by other users at the time the sale ends. Users will receive back any leftover funds when they claim their tokens after the sale.
April 29th 21:00-April 30th 21:00 SGT
LBP is a tool designed for projects to launch their tokens with liquidity generation and price discovery. It also helps to prevent front-running and speculation of normal auctions. The nature of LBP is a price decreasing auction, in which auction price gradually decreases until demand is met.
Total LBP supply: 1,400,000 WAR
Starting Price: to be announced
More info about WeStarter x MDEX.com LBP to be announced…
You will have to first buy one of the major cryptocurrencies, usually either Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Tether (USDT), Binance (BNB)...
We will use Binance Exchange here as it is one of the largest crypto exchanges that accept fiat deposits.
Binance is a popular cryptocurrency exchange which was started in China but then moved their headquarters to the crypto-friendly Island of Malta in the EU. Binance is popular for its crypto to crypto exchange services. Binance exploded onto the scene in the mania of 2017 and has since gone on to become the top crypto exchange in the world.
Once you finished the KYC process. You will be asked to add a payment method. Here you can either choose to provide a credit/debit card or use a bank transfer, and buy one of the major cryptocurrencies, usually either Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Tether (USDT), Binance (BNB)...
Step by Step Guide : What is Binance | How to Create an account on Binance (Updated 2021)
Next step - Transfer your cryptos to an Altcoin Exchange
Since WAR is an altcoin we need to transfer our coins to an exchange that WAR can be traded. Below is a list of exchanges that offers to trade WAR in various market pairs, head to their websites and register for an account.
Once finished you will then need to make a BTC/ETH/USDT/BNB deposit to the exchange from Binance depending on the available market pairs. After the deposit is confirmed you may then purchase WAR from the exchange.
The top exchange for trading in WAR token is currently Gate.io, MXC.COM and LBank
Apart from the exchange(s) above, there are a few popular crypto exchanges where they have decent daily trading volumes and a huge user base. This will ensure you will be able to sell your coins at any time and the fees will usually be lower. It is suggested that you also register on these exchanges since once WAR gets listed there it will attract a large amount of trading volumes from the users there, that means you will be having some great trading opportunities!
Top exchanges for token-coin trading. Follow instructions and make unlimited money
Find more information WAR
🔺DISCLAIMER: The Information in the post isn't financial advice, is intended FOR GENERAL INFORMATION PURPOSES ONLY. Trading Cryptocurrency is VERY risky. Make sure you understand these risks and that you are responsible for what you do with your money.
🔥 If you're a beginner. I believe the article below will be useful to you
Thank for visiting and reading this article! Please don't forget to leave a like, comment and share!
Can I write on a Bitcoin Blockchain? Can I drop down a message? Yes, Luca of course you can! You can leave a message on a Bitcoin blockchain using a particular op code, called OP_RETURN.
In all the market sectors, Blockchain technology has contributed to the redesign. The improvements that were once impossible have been pushed forward. Blockchain is one of the leading innovations with the ability to influence the various sectors...
NFT Wars (WAR) is a revolutionary new Blockchain game and collectibles system utilizing ETH and soon Polygon projects to provide a smooth, as well as fast gameplay. It will also become affordable once Matic is added. Not only will users be able to collect cards to use as avatars in-game, they will also be able to collect rare, shiny cards, and wager them in battle.
Our Blockchain Online Training will provide you to learn about Blockchain technology aspects with realty. Our Blockchain Course also includes live sessions, live Projects
Get hands on experinece on block chain live industry experts with real world example at Block chain online Training. Enroll for free demo