1. This one is for Junior JS Devs
2. Full handshake
3. Because JS needs to be special
4. Is it alive or not?
5. Which one are you?
6. var = var
7. Oh… The classic meme
8. I don't know .this either
9. TS ❤
10. We all are scared!
11. Not gonna lie, not the furthest from the truth.
12. How many JS Devs are needed to change a light bulb?
13. Pure evil
15. jQuery is the answer
16. I am you
17. I am unga bunga
18. Maybe too harsh?
19. But when I do I print too big numbers?…
20. And one for the end…
Who else loves to write side-effects-free functions? I think we, as programmers, all do. Today, in this story, I will walk you through the basic principles of functional programming that will make your coding life easier.
Formatting code consistently is a pain, especially when working on a team. The beauty of modern-day web development is that the tooling has gotten so much better! In this article, we will look at setting up Prettier to automatically format your code in Visual Studio Code.