We provide in versatile healthcare software development. Our developer comprehend the complexities of versatile apps for healthcare and healthcare software product development.
Covid-19 has taught us to give importance to our health. That’s why the healthcare industry became one of the fastest-growing industries.
The USA is having an extraordinary healthcare industry with futuristic technology and equipment. The healthcare industry is worth approx $ 3.7 trillion that contributes almost 18% to the GDP in 2019. It is growing at 10–12% gradually.
The USA shows its ability and capacity to the world. Today the USA has the most advanced technology and doctors. This all became possible with the help of technology. Healthcare software is the most desired way to treat the patient. From EHR-EMR to Robotics, everything operates with the help of software.
Considering this situation, the healthcare software industry will create a major positive impact in the next decade.
Knowing this, many software development companies created a race of creating healthcare software worldwide. Many of them succeed, many fails. Here are some companies that are the most in-demand and desirable companies to develop healthcare software.
Many of them provide the most required services like,
1. Bacancy Technology, United States Number of Employees: 300 and more Minimal Budget: $10,000 — $25,000 Average Hourly Rate: $22/hr Year Founded: 2011
2. Geomotiv, United States Number of Employees: 100–249 Minimal Budget: $25,000 — $50,000 Average Hourly Rate: $35/hr Year Founded: 2010
3. ITCraft, Poland Number of Employees: 50–99 Minimal Budget: $25,000 — $50,000 Average Hourly Rate: $50/hr Year Founded: 2010
4. Viron IT, Belarus Number of Employees: 100–249 Minimal Budget: $1,000 — $10,000 Average Hourly Rate: $35/hr Year Founded: 2004
5. TechArt, United States Number of Employees: 1000 & Up Minimal Budget: $25,000 — $50,000 Average Hourly Rate: $35/hr Year Founded: 2002
6. Swenson, United States Number of Employees: Under 49 Minimal Budget: $50,000 & Up Average Hourly Rate: $150/hr Year Founded: 2014
7. Wandr Studio, United States Number of Employees: Under 49 Minimal Budget: $10,000 — $25,000 Average Hourly Rate: $150/hr Year Founded: 2016
8. Wave access, United States Number of Employees: 500–999 Minimal Budget: Inquire Average Hourly Rate: $60/hr Year Founded: 2000
9. IIH Global, United Kingdom Number of Employees: Under 49 Minimal Budget: $10,000 — $100,000 Average Hourly Rate: $60/hr Year Founded: 2013
10. Enlab software, Vietnam Number of Employees: Under 49 Minimal Budget: $1,000 — $10,000 Average Hourly Rate: $55/hr Year Founded: 2013
Conclusion: Here are the topmost companies for custom healthcare software development. I hope this article will help you to get the best healthcare application development company.
The recent technological trend in the healthcare industry has brought a virtual doctor into many of our pockets. Be it a serious health condition or a need to track our fitness level, there are thousands of mHealth apps for most of the healthcare use cases.
In this article, see if there are any differences between software developers and software engineers. What you’re about to read mostly revolves around my personal thoughts, deductions, and offbeat imagination. If you have different sentiments, add them in the comment section, and let’s dispute! So, today’s topic…
To make the most out of the benefits of offshore software development, you should understand the crucial factors that affect offshore development.
Here are 6 ways healthcare sectors can make use of the Cognitive Internet of Medical Things (CIoMT) to fight against the Covid-19 pandemic.
Tvisha Technologies is a mature IT services provider with more than 14 years of experience in software development, Application Development, and Outsourced Product development