In this CANON.COM/IJSETUP guide, we will help you in the Canon printer setup with ij.start.cannon. Follow the steps to set up Canon printer drivers, we will tell you easy steps so you can do it yourself.
The Canon Pixma iP110 setup printer provides attractive photos and brilliant documents up to 8.5 X 11 inch. This printer is exclusively designed for business professionals. The five color cartridges give gorgeous printouts. To enjoy the functions of the printer, set it up with the guidelines on the topics as follows.
How to install Canon iP110 printer
- Once you purchase the printer from the manufacturer, ensure the seal is present on the printer box.
- Unseal the box and take the Canon Pixma iP110 setup printer out.
- Remove the plastic covers and packing tapes on the printer
- Peel off the protective strip on the operation panel.
- Slide a stack of suitable paper into the input tray.
- Install the cartridges into the desired slots.
- Unpack the power cable provided in the Canon printer package.
- Print and alignment sheet and arrange the cartridges.
Canon Pixma ip110 Driver & Manual Download
Obtain the driver software of the Canon Pixma iP110 printer from this site https //ij.start.canon. You can get the latest version of full-featured driver software that suits the operating system version of your computer or laptop for free. Once you download the driver, locate the downloaded file in the destination folder on your computer.
Canon pixma iP110 Printer Driver for Mac
- Get the Canon Pixma iP110 printer driver on your Mac computer either from the installation CD provided in the printer box or this site.
- For downloading the driver from the CD, check if the Mac device contains a disc drive.
- The recently launched Mac devices do not contain disc drive.
- So, copy and paste the content of the CD to the destination folder in your computer using a flash drive.
- The file format of the driver software for Mac system is .dmg.
canon ip110 Driver Download Windows 7
- Obtain the Canon iP110 printer driver from this website for free of cost.
- We provide the full-featured driver that suits the operating system version of your computer.
- You can also download the Canon Pixma iP110 setup printer driver from the software CD provided in the printer package.
- After downloading the driver, save it in the desired folder on your computer or laptop.
- Now you can open the downloaded driver file and install the driver on your Windows system.
How to connect Canon iP110 printer to wifi
- Ensure the Canon iP110 printer is turned on.
- Load the input tray of the Canon iP110 printer with compatible and enough papers by adjusting the paper width guide.
- Follow the forthcoming steps to connect using the WPS method.
- Before starting to connect using the WPS option, check if your router supports the WPS feature.
- Press the Wi-Fi button on the control panel of the printer.
- Wait for a few minutes.
- Now tap the WPS button on the router.
- For more guidelines to enable the WPS option on your router, refer to its option.
How to setup Canon iP110 wireless
The wireless setup can be made using the Standard or WPS connection method. Carry out the forthcoming steps to set up the wireless connection on the Canon Pixma iP110 printer
- Before starting the wireless setup, check its requirements on your printer, computer, and router.
- Tap the WPS button on the operation panel of the Canon Pixma iP110 setup printer.
- If your computer has the WPS feature, enable its option after a minute.
- To connect using a router, tap the WPS button on its rear portion.
- For more details regarding the wireless connection on the Canon Pixma iP110 printer, contacts our technical experts.
How to connect Canon iP110 Printer to Computer
- Install the Canon iP110 printer driver on your Windows system.
- Go through the instructions on the screen.
- Select the connect method as Wireless LAN connection.
- Tick the radio button of Access Point Connection.
- Ensure the printer is powered up.
- Proceed with the guidelines by clicking the Next button.
- Wait until the installation completes.
- Press and hold the Wi-Fi button on the control panel of your Canon printer until the white lamp starts to flash.
- Release the button when the lamp flashes for the second time.
- Set the preferences and go through the guidelines on the screen to complete the wireless setup
How to connect Canon iP110 to Mac
- Open the downloaded driver file to install it canon.com/ijsetup
- Proceed with the guidelines on the screen by clicking the Next button.
- Provide the administration name and password when the display prompts.
- Select the printer connection method as Wireless LAN Connection.
- Enable the radio button near Access Point Connection.
- Tap and hold the Wireless button on the control panel of the Canon Pixma iP110 setup printer.
- Release the button when the Wi-Fi light starts to flash.
- Carry out the instruction on the screen and complete the wireless setup.