AVG antivirus helps the user to protect their device against unusual threat. This security product can be download and install via www.avg.com/retail. In this blog, you will read the solution of different errors.
Method To Resolve If AVG Stops Working After Update:
If the user finds that AVG antivirus software stops working after they update it, then they should uninstall the software and again reinstall it and also reactivate the AVG subscription.
When the update is complete, then sometimes the user faces issues like error message which says that “Your license is invalid appears” or “The software is installed, but the product is in trial mode”.
Method To Resolve If AVG Stops Working After Update:1: Identify AVG Antivirus Version:
- First, you have to launch the application and then just open the menu.
- Now, you have to tap on the About button which is situated at the right side of the computer screen.
- Here, the page shows you the information about your AVG Internet Security application.
- You have to note the AVG software version.
The user can easily uninstall the AVG antivirus software by using the AVG Clear tool or the Remover tool which is based on your AVG version.
3: Reinstall The Latest Version Of AVG Internet Security:
To solve this issue, you should reinstall the AVG application from the manufacturer’s site of AVG Antivirus that is www.avg.com/retail . Always keep in mind that the trial version is only downloaded. You should just ensure that you reactivate the account.
Method to Resolve AVG Scanning Not Completed:
- If the user find that the AVG application stops scanning in between the process, then they should try to repair the AVG software.
- After this, you should locate the Start button which is on your desktop and just select it.
- Now, you should select the option named Control Panel from the menu. But if the user cannot be able to find this option in the Start menu, then they should select the Settings option and then find Control Panel in it.
- Here, you have to select Program Add or Remove Programs option.
- At this point, you should go through the list in order to select the AVG Protection option.
- Now, you need to locate the Change button and just select it.
- Then, you should select the Repair button and then go with the on-screen instructions in order to complete the process.
- Next, you should restart the system when the process is done.
- At last, you should Run the application and then check if the issue persists or not.
Must Visit -