Today, Rich Text Editors are used in many applications, including simple blogs to complex content management systems. However, choosing one isn’t easy since there are many out there with different capabilities.
So, in this article, I will evaluate 5 Rich Text Editor for React with feature comparisons to help you choose the best one for your requirement.
1. Draft.js — Most Popular Free Editor for Basic Needs
2. Slate.js — Free Editor with Complex Content Support
3. Quill.js — Free API Driven Editor with Themes
4. TinyMCE — Commercial Feature Rich Text Editor
5. KendoReact — Commercial Production Ready Editor