- Learn how to declare and assign values of variables.
- Learn the difference between Value Types and Reference Types, and how to assign values to them.
- Understand the difference between Undefined and Null.
- Understand Functions, function invocation, passing and returning values in and out from them.
- Learn about implicit typing, explicit typing, nominal typing, structural and duck typing.
- Array.forEach(): forEach() method calls a function once for each array element.
- Array.map(): map() method creates a new array by performing a function on each array element.
- Array.filter(): filter() method creates a new array with array elements that passes a test.
- Array.reduce(): reduce() method runs a function on each array element to produce (reduce it to) a single value.
- Array.reduceRight(): reduceRight() method runs a function on each array element to produce (reduce it to) to a single value.
- Array.every(): every() method checks if all array values pass a test.
- Array.some(): some() method checks if some array values pass a test.
- Array.indexOf(): indexOf() search an array for an element value and returns its position.
- Array.lastIndexOf(): lastIndexOf() is the same as indexOf(), but searches from the end of the array.
- Array.find(): find() method returns the value of the first array element that passes a test function.
- Array.findIndex(): findIndex() method returns the index of the first array element that passes a test function.
for, for/in, while and do/while
- Understand what is “use strict“.
By : Adesh