Are you an entrepreneur and thinking about integrating the important aspects into your Uber clone app? Uber clone app with advanced features from SpotnRides is an excellent option that enables entrepreneurs to successfully create their own online service booking application in a matter of days. Check out here https://www.spotnrides.com/blog/cutting-edge-uber-clone-app-features-that-turn-your-on-demand-booking-service-application-into-a-profitable-business/
#best uber clone script
The electric scooter revolution has caught on super-fast taking many cities across the globe by storm. eScooters, a renovated version of old-school scooters now turned into electric vehicles are an environmentally friendly solution to current on-demand commute problems. They work on engines, like cars, enabling short traveling distances without hassle. The result is that these groundbreaking electric machines can now provide faster transport for less — cheaper than Uber and faster than Metro.
Since they are durable, fast, easy to operate and maintain, and are more convenient to park compared to four-wheelers, the eScooters trend has and continues to spike interest as a promising growth area. Several companies and universities are increasingly setting up shop to provide eScooter services realizing a would-be profitable business model and a ready customer base that is university students or residents in need of faster and cheap travel going about their business in school, town, and other surrounding areas.
In many countries including the U.S., Canada, Mexico, U.K., Germany, France, China, Japan, India, Brazil and Mexico and more, a growing number of eScooter users both locals and tourists can now be seen effortlessly passing lines of drivers stuck in the endless and unmoving traffic.
A recent report by McKinsey revealed that the E-Scooter industry will be worth― $200 billion to $300 billion in the United States, $100 billion to $150 billion in Europe, and $30 billion to $50 billion in China in 2030. The e-Scooter revenue model will also spike and is projected to rise by more than 20% amounting to approximately $5 billion.
And, with a necessity to move people away from high carbon prints, traffic and congestion issues brought about by car-centric transport systems in cities, more and more city planners are developing more bike/scooter lanes and adopting zero-emission plans. This is the force behind the booming electric scooter market and the numbers will only go higher and higher.
Companies that have taken advantage of the growing eScooter trend develop an appthat allows them to provide efficient eScooter services. Such an app enables them to be able to locate bike pick-up and drop points through fully integrated google maps.
It’s clear that e scooters will increasingly become more common and the e-scooter business model will continue to grab the attention of manufacturers, investors, entrepreneurs. All this should go ahead with a quest to know what are some of the best electric bikes in the market especially for anyone who would want to get started in the electric bikes/scooters rental business.
We have done a comprehensive list of the best electric bikes! Each bike has been reviewed in depth and includes a full list of specs and a photo.
To start us off is the Billy eBike, a powerful go-anywhere urban electric bike that’s specially designed to offer an exciting ride like no other whether you want to ride to the grocery store, cafe, work or school. The Billy eBike comes in 4 color options – Billy Blue, Polished aluminium, Artic white, and Stealth black.
Available in the USA, Europe, Asia, South Africa and Australia.This item ships from the USA. Buyers are therefore responsible for any taxes and/or customs duties incurred once it arrives in your country.
Why Should You Buy This?
**Who Should Ride Billy? **
Both new and experienced riders
**Where to Buy? **Local distributors or ships from the USA.
Featuring a sleek and lightweight aluminum frame design, the 200-Series ebike takes your riding experience to greater heights. Available in both black and white this ebike comes with a connected app, which allows you to plan activities, map distances and routes while also allowing connections with fellow riders.
The Genze 200 series e-Bike is available at GenZe retail locations across the U.S or online via GenZe.com website. Customers from outside the US can ship the product while incurring the relevant charges.
The Norco VLT S2 is a front suspension e-Bike with solid components alongside the reliable Bosch Performance Line Power systems that offer precise pedal assistance during any riding situation.
This item is available via the various Norco bikes international distributors.
Manufactured by Bodo Vehicle Group Limited, the Bodo EV is specially designed for strong power and extraordinary long service to facilitate super amazing rides. The Bodo Vehicle Company is a striking top in electric vehicles brand field in China and across the globe. Their Bodo EV will no doubt provide your riders with high-level riding satisfaction owing to its high-quality design, strength, breaking stability and speed.
This item ships from China with buyers bearing the shipping costs and other variables prior to delivery.
#android app #autorent #entrepreneurship #ios app #minimum viable product (mvp) #mobile app development #news #app like bird #app like bounce #app like lime #autorent #best electric bikes 2020 #best electric bikes for rental business #best electric kick scooters 2020 #best electric kickscooters for rental business #best electric scooters 2020 #best electric scooters for rental business #bird scooter business model #bird scooter rental #bird scooter rental cost #bird scooter rental price #clone app like bird #clone app like bounce #clone app like lime #electric rental scooters #electric scooter company #electric scooter rental business #how do you start a moped #how to start a moped #how to start a scooter rental business #how to start an electric company #how to start electric scooterrental business #lime scooter business model #scooter franchise #scooter rental business #scooter rental business for sale #scooter rental business insurance #scooters franchise cost #white label app like bird #white label app like bounce #white label app like lime
Are you leading an organization that has a large campus, e.g., a large university? You are probably thinking of introducing an electric scooter/bicycle fleet on the campus, and why wouldn’t you?
Introducing micro-mobility in your campus with the help of such a fleet would help the people on the campus significantly. People would save money since they don’t need to use a car for a short distance. Your campus will see a drastic reduction in congestion, moreover, its carbon footprint will reduce.
Micro-mobility is relatively new though and you would need help. You would need to select an appropriate fleet of vehicles. The people on your campus would need to find electric scooters or electric bikes for commuting, and you need to provide a solution for this.
To be more specific, you need a short-term electric bike rental app. With such an app, you will be able to easily offer micro-mobility to the people on the campus. We at Devathon have built Autorent exactly for this.
What does Autorent do and how can it help you? How does it enable you to introduce micro-mobility on your campus? We explain these in this article, however, we will touch upon a few basics first.
You are probably thinking about micro-mobility relatively recently, aren’t you? A few relevant insights about it could help you to better appreciate its importance.
Micro-mobility is a new trend in transportation, and it uses vehicles that are considerably smaller than cars. Electric scooters (e-scooters) and electric bikes (e-bikes) are the most popular forms of micro-mobility, however, there are also e-unicycles and e-skateboards.
You might have already seen e-scooters, which are kick scooters that come with a motor. Thanks to its motor, an e-scooter can achieve a speed of up to 20 km/h. On the other hand, e-bikes are popular in China and Japan, and they come with a motor, and you can reach a speed of 40 km/h.
You obviously can’t use these vehicles for very long commutes, however, what if you need to travel a short distance? Even if you have a reasonable public transport facility in the city, it might not cover the route you need to take. Take the example of a large university campus. Such a campus is often at a considerable distance from the central business district of the city where it’s located. While public transport facilities may serve the central business district, they wouldn’t serve this large campus. Currently, many people drive their cars even for short distances.
As you know, that brings its own set of challenges. Vehicular traffic adds significantly to pollution, moreover, finding a parking spot can be hard in crowded urban districts.
Well, you can reduce your carbon footprint if you use an electric car. However, electric cars are still new, and many countries are still building the necessary infrastructure for them. Your large campus might not have the necessary infrastructure for them either. Presently, electric cars don’t represent a viable option in most geographies.
As a result, you need to buy and maintain a car even if your commute is short. In addition to dealing with parking problems, you need to spend significantly on your car.
All of these factors have combined to make people sit up and think seriously about cars. Many people are now seriously considering whether a car is really the best option even if they have to commute only a short distance.
This is where micro-mobility enters the picture. When you commute a short distance regularly, e-scooters or e-bikes are viable options. You limit your carbon footprints and you cut costs!
Businesses have seen this shift in thinking, and e-scooter companies like Lime and Bird have entered this field in a big way. They let you rent e-scooters by the minute. On the other hand, start-ups like Jump and Lyft have entered the e-bike market.
Think of your campus now! The people there might need to travel short distances within the campus, and e-scooters can really help them.
What advantages can you get from micro-mobility? Let’s take a deeper look into this question.
Micro-mobility can offer several advantages to the people on your campus, e.g.:
#android app #autorent #ios app #mobile app development #app like bird #app like bounce #app like lime #autorent #bird scooter business model #bird scooter rental #bird scooter rental cost #bird scooter rental price #clone app like bird #clone app like bounce #clone app like lime #electric rental scooters #electric scooter company #electric scooter rental business #how do you start a moped #how to start a moped #how to start a scooter rental business #how to start an electric company #how to start electric scooterrental business #lime scooter business model #scooter franchise #scooter rental business #scooter rental business for sale #scooter rental business insurance #scooters franchise cost #white label app like bird #white label app like bounce #white label app like lime
Streamline your towing business operations right away with the adoption of on-demand tow truck app solutions from our side…
Getting stuck with a situation that our car breaks down in the middle of a journey is quite normal and of course everybody has to cross it at any point. Yet, there is no need to worry or getting anxious about the situation; we have to remind one thing that we are now living in such a world where any kind of service can be opted out online and getting your car towed will not be actually a big deal.
It is just about having a mobile phone with an internet connection so that you can go further with any of the on-demand towing and roadside assistance apps like uber for tow trucks to get done with your vehicle repair on time with no hassles.
Uber for tow trucks is basically a towing service app available in the market to get on-demand roadside assistance at ease.They are the mobile versions supporting the on-demand culture and have come up to help the people who are in need of towing service. They provide a seamless towing experience to the users who are taking the on-demand roadside assistance at times of their vehicle breakdowns.
Why need on-demand mobile apps like uber for tow trucks?
Uber’s on-demand towing business model uber for tow trucks is the best solution for adopting quality rich towing service right at a reasonable budget ever. It is pretty hard for any start-up to introduce a long-lasting connect between the customers and the trucking service providers to enable towing to be getting done at times when there are unexpected breakdowns.
Here is where the towing mobile apps like uber for tow trucks come in with a significant advantage of providing reliable road side assistance in an efficient cum simple way. The tow truck mobile apps help the customers in reaching out to a towing service provider whenever and wherever they want just in one or two clicks in the app.
A single mobile application can have the scope of attracting a huge targeted customer base. It is usually available in the form of a robust towing software solution that can drive the entrepreneurs crazy towards getting ample profit in no time.
Features of on-demand road side assistance apps:
For the customers:
• Ease of registration and use: the app is easy to register and access with registrations made either via the social logins or contact number or email.
• List of services: the customers are allowed to have a vast list of services they wish to choose for, which include towing or tire replacement or battery repairs or some others.
• Addition of vehicle types: the customers can add vehicles of their choice as much as they want. Say for example, a bike, a car or a truck and so on. They can add the respective model and reg.no of the added vehicles in the list. This in turn will help the towing service providers get to know about the customers and the services that they are in need of.
• Sharing of locations: This feature permits the customers to share their vehicle pick up points or locations to the service providers so that the service providers can get into the shared location for providing the on-demand towing services that the customers require.
• Alerts: The customers will be getting notified with frequent alerts or push messages in the form of updates ongoing in the app regarding the service extensions and some other changes. This would make them aware of all the updates being made in the app.Thus with this salient feature, the customers can have the updates of the app in real-time.
• Charges info: the charges appropriate to the towing services that the customers have availed in the app are shown in detail via this feature.
• Pay-out options: the customers can have the facility of making pay-outs via multiple payment modes or gateways including credit or debit card payments, cash payments and wallet payments. If the customer is having enough funds in his wallet to pay right for a service he opted out for in the app, then he can make use of it; else he can go out for making payments either via cash or cards.
• Service ratings: Here, the customers are allowed to rate the app and the service that they get. By the way, they have the opportunity to share their feedback about the seamless experience they had with the app and the relevant service provider.This can boost up the overall quality of the services provided by the app thus resulting in an enhanced user base.
For the towing service providers:
• Simple registration: The service providers can register themselves into the app to get towing service orders frequently in real-time on the go with ease. The registration process here is usually simple with a constant sign-in flow which makes the service providers enjoy the ease and convenience of registering with the app.
• Order requests: The service requests raised by the customers are dispatched to the drivers via this feature of request dispatch and here the acceptance or denial of the requests are also ensured and that too can happen in the stipulated time frame.
• Status of availability: the availability toggle within the app depicts the status of the truck drivers whether they are online or offline. If the toggle is on, then the driver is in the online state and is ready to accept the requests raised from the customers’ side and vice versa.
• Service info: This feature provides the service providers with the overall service details like the type of the vehicle, location of pick up and some others once upon getting the requests from the customers.
• Route map: This helps the drivers navigate the exact routes (in-built route navigation) with which they are going to provide the towing services.
• Payouts in hand: Here is where the drivers can collect their service delivery payouts on time by having the invoice summary generated for the service opted by the customer.
For the admins:
• Safer sign-in with 2FA: As the admin dashboard is the responsible section for the entire app and the service maintenance, it needs to be logged in securely only by the authorized admins. Hence the login option is designed in a very safe and secure way ever to meet the security issues that are about to raise here.
• Admin dashboard: This feature reveals the overall highlights, service listings and key business metrics to be maintained and managed effectively in the app.
• Fleet management: the admins can efficiently manage the tow truck fleets in the app in real time. Additions or deletions are also entertained in this section for frequent updates to be made.
• Maintenance of customer details: This feature helps the admins keep track of the record of all the customer info including their order request details, request status, payout details and ratings/reviews.
• Maintenance of service provider details: Here, the admins are allowed to have a track record of all the driver info including their service adoption and completion details, feedbacks and payments accepted and so on.
• Management of promos: Every business today avails some coupon codes or promo offers to the customers to gain their trust and attention. This feature makes the admins send such promos to the customers as and when needed and those can be sent either in the form of push notifications or messages or emails and so on.
• Fixing of rates: This is the feature that helps in setting the service fares so that both the customers and the service providers can get to know about the details of the pricings for every service listed out in the app. The pricings usually depend on the type and nature of the service, vehicle pickup points and distances, total time consumption for service recoveries and so on.
• Analytics: the maintenance of the overall business analytics is of vital importance and this is what this feature offers.
We, the team of uberforxapp have a rock-solid expertise in on-demand towing app development like uber. We feel proud to serve you with the best and industry demanding uber for tow truck app solutions that suit the most for your business requirements.
#uber for tow trucks #on-demand roadside assistance app #uber like tow truck app #towing service app development #uber like towing app #towing app like uber
How much would it cost to design and develop an app like Uber? It is the most demanded or searching question for every business that is providing taxi or car rental services. As per the survey Uber has over 3 million drivers worldwide.
What is the Ideal Cost to Design & Develop an App like Uber?
What will be the cost to design and develop an app like Uber? depends on various features and functionalities. So, no one can give you the exact figure of the app cost before.
There are so many variables required in fixing the cost to develop an app. Who are your developers and designers? Are they freelancers, or a company? Are you outsourcing to Europe, Asia, or relying upon a local agency?
As per the survey, we found the cost to develop and design an app like Uber between $5,000 to $2,00,000. This is simply an estimated not an exact figure.
So Many variables affect the designing and developing App cost so Let’s explore them briefly.
Designer & Developer Charges Vary by Country:
The cost of app development and design depends on where are you located and which location you are choosing for your app. The following figure for developing cost mentioned below which will help you to average hourly costs for the developer by countries. Let’s see it.
United States (USA)
Freelancer Hourly Cost:- Up to $150
Average Agency Hourly Cost:- $150
High-End Agency Hourly Cost:- $250
Freelancer Hourly Cost:- $30
Average Agency Hourly Cost:- $35
High-End Agency Hourly Cost:- $150
Freelancer Hourly Cost:- $45
Average Agency Hourly Cost:- $75
High-End Agency Hourly Cost:- $175
Freelancer Hourly Cost:- $15-$20
Average Agency Hourly Cost:- $30
High-End Agency Hourly Cost:- $75
Estimating Development Costs by Features
Here’s is a summarizing the features of the taxi app like Uber which will decide the cost of application: Let’s collect brief details about them.
Basic/Simple App Features: (Cost: $5,000 - $20,000)
Basic search functions
Interactive/Medium App Features: (Cost: $25,000 - $40,000)
Basic analytical systems
Small in-app store and payment system
GPS for geo-targeting
Maps and driving instructions
Basic Mobile to IoT integration
Adding Complex/Advanced App Features: (Cost $50,000 - $ 1,00,000)
Advanced account management
Data syncing with multiple devices
Large in-app store and payment system
Offline data support
Content editing systems
Adding New Technologies in App: (Cost: More than $1,00,000)
Augmented Reality functions
Biometric security systems
“Never been done before”
App Development Platform (iOS/Android)
Which platform will good for your app or which platform will you choose? this is old questions for many businesses. but this is not a complex question because if you want your app to be broadly used then choose both the platforms iOS and Android.
Second thing is that if you don’t have an affordable budget or less budget then you may develop an MVP based application.
Features for Passengers in Taxi App
On-Demand Booking system
Rate Card and Service Selection screens
Automatic fare calculator
Billing and payment system with user history.
In-App Messaging and push notifications for passengers
User Profile Management
Features for Driver in Taxi App
GPS Map-based Driving Instructions
Financial Reports and Transaction History
Vehicle and Service Management
If you want to in-depth details about the taxi app develop and design cost, Read more here: How much would it cost to design and develop an app like Uber?
#make an iphone app like uber #build an app like uber #develop an iphone app like uber #cost to develop an iphone app like uber #make an uber clone app
The use of the internet and technology has imbibed in everyone’s lives. Even right at this moment, you wouldn’t have started this day without using mobile apps. It has created a massive impact because it makes people’s lives more comfortable by offering services instantly, thus saving their time, and things are getting done on time, which they prefer the most in this fast-paced world.
Why do people prefer using Handyman services?
If you take any services in all industries, there are mobile apps for everything. For food delivery, you have Uber, Zomato, Swiggy, etc. We also have an online app for courier delivery services, packers, movers, logistics, beauty, etc. You name it; you will have an app for it.
There is also an app that delivers services like plumbing, beauty, courier, etc. Above, we discussed there is an app for everything. But a handyman solution is nothing but having all the services in one app, making the work much easier. To avail of all services in a single app, we have our On-demand handyman app development.
Usually, people get busy, and they do not find the time, and even if they do, they don’t have the skills to do the chores around the house like fixing doors, electrical conduit, or plumbing doors, etc. Now, you have an app for that called Handyman where it helps them to select the required services from the app, schedule or book the service, and they will arrive at your doorstep and get things done for you. This is the crucial reason people prefer to use an app like Uber for Handyman as they work on people’s requested time to provide a quality service.
Here, we will discuss the features and other processes involved while building an Uber for Handyman services.
#uber for handyman #uber for handyman app #on-demand handyman app #handyman app like uber #app like uber for handyman #uber for handyman services app