This Edureka Live session on ‘Types of EC2 Instances in AWS’ will give a complete walkthrough of AWS EC2 service and tell you what are the various types of EC2 instances available and how instances work in AWS. Types of EC2 Instances in AWS | AWS EC2 tutorial | AWS Cloud | AWS CLI Tutorial
This Edureka Live session on ‘Types of EC2 Instances in AWS’ will give a complete walkthrough of AWS EC2 service and tell you what are the various types of EC2 instances available and how instances work in AWS.
About the Course
AWS Architect Certification Training from Edureka is designed to provide in depth knowledge about Amazon AWS architectural principles and its components. This course is completely aligned to AWS Architect Certification - Associate Level exam conducted by Amazon Web Services.
During this AWS Architect Online training, you'll learn:
1. AWS Architecture and different models of Cloud Computing
2. Compute Services: Amazon EC2, Auto Scaling and Load Balancing, AWS Lambda, Elastic Beanstalk
3. Amazon Storage Services : EBS, S3 AWS, Glacier, CloudFront, Snowball, Storage Gateway
4. Database Services: RDS, DynamoDB, ElastiCache, RedShift
5. Security and Identity Services: IAM, KMS
6. Networking Services: Amazon VPC, Route 53, Direct Connect
7. Management Tools: CloudTrail, CloudWatch, CloudFormation, OpsWorks, Trusty Advisor
8. Application Services: SES, SNS, SQS
On completion of the AWS Architect Certification training, learner will be able to:
1. Design and deploy scalable, highly available, and fault tolerant systems on AWS
2. Understand lift and shift of an existing on-premises application to AWS
3. Ingress and egress of data to and from AWS
4. Identifying appropriate use of AWS architectural best practices
5. Estimating AWS costs and identifying cost control mechanisms
My website is built using Gatsby and hosted on Amazon S3. I have created a simple script to help you quickly upload your site to S3 by running one simple command in your project terminal. Learn How to Upload to Amazon S3 via AWS CLI and NPM scripts.
Amazon EC2 is a service that allows you businesses to run their application in AWS cloud. You can easily set up a virtual machine and perform all your computation on it. In this post, we will teach you the basics of Amazon EC2.
How to Build and Manage Infrastructure as Code with Amazon Web Services - AWS CloudFormation, AWS CloudWatch and Amazon EC2
An Introduction to Infrastructures for WEB projects in AWS - Let's review a particular project in detail and the cost of infrastructure maintenance. And so, we have an internal WEB application that consists of a static website on React, a backend on Go, and a database DynamoDB. All code is stored on Github and for CI/CD we use Github Actions. The infrastructure code is defined in Terraform.
How to install AWS CLI and how to launch an EC2 instance and attach an EBS Volume to it. In this blog, I will be explaining how we can configure an EC2 instance(one of the computing services of AWS) using AWS CLI. Let’s get started…