Welcome to my blog , hey everyone in this article you learn how to customize the Django app and view in the article you will know how to register and unregister models from the admin view how to add filtering how to add a custom input field, and a button that triggers an action on all objects and even how to change the look of your app and page using the Django suit package let’s get started.
#django #create super user django #customize django admin dashboard #django admin #django admin custom field display #django admin customization #django admin full customization #django admin interface #django admin register all models #django customization
Free Download - download
Premium - click here
Live Preview – Video
Embed Video –
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/X1EpcZXcD6A" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
DashboardKit is a Bootstrap 5 based Admin Template that comes with 170+ ready to use conceptual pages. We have made DashboardKit a really powerful backend template with having tons of UI components, form elements, charts, tables along with 7+ admin panels.
• Developer centric : Even a novice developer can customize the DashboardKit. Our code is readable and well optimized for any level of developer.
• Modern design : User experience is the major important part in DashboardKit. We’ve designed each page with conceptual user interface.
• Performance first : Code is handwritten from scratch & doing that we’ve achieved the best performance in DashboardKit.
• Well documented : Detailed documentation guide contains- Quick setup, Integrate into an existing project, How to use components, references, and changelog.
• Responsive : DashboardKit’s design renders fast & perfect on desktop, tablet & mobile without any lagging issue.
• Browsers Compatiblity : DashboardKit is well tested in Chrome, Firefox, Safari(macOS) , Edge & Internet Explorer(>=IE11).
• Regular updates : Any bug fixes, new features, improvements in DashboardKit will always free.
• Support : You can submit us the issues or any new feature request via our email support dashboardkit[at]gmail[dot]com.
• Bootstrap : Most popular design framework for developing responsive and mobile-first websites.
• Sass : Sass is a preprocessor scripting language that is interpreted or compiled into CSS.
• npm/Gulp : Node Package Manager with Gulp build system for the fast development.
DashboardKit free Bootstrap 5 admin template includes the basic layouts with below listed pages. For more features, please checkout pro version.
• Analytics Dashboard
• All Basic Bootstrap components
• 250+ Feather Icons
• Form Elements
• Bootstrap Basic Table
• Apex charts
• Google Map
• Login/Registration Pages
• Sample Page
We Solved your pain points?
You have seen lots of other admin templates but Is it really convenient for you? Has it resolve all your below pain points? We’re closely working on dashboard making since 2013 & we know the real pain points of our customer base.
• Hassle to start : Quickstart guide for start with DashboardKit. We also cover how to implement DashboardKit into your existing project with minimal effort. Guide for Quickstart
• Hard code structure : DashboardKit has a fully structured code with a well-commented guide that helps to ease your development.
• Components useability : You can easily access & use the DashboardKit’s all components using one-click code copy/paste mechanism. It will surely save your time.
• Responsive issues : Proper bug-free responsive design is a key factor for any project. DashboardKit is well optimized for that.
• Messy documentation : Simple easy to understand Documentation covers all aspects of setup, components guide, reference links, changelog.
Upgrated to Pro DashboardKit
For more Pages, UI components, forms variants & access to 7+ admin panels check out the Premium version of DashboardKit Bootstrap 5 Admin Template.
DashboardKit documentation helps you in all aspects related to setup, how to use components, plugins references & changelog. Please refer this link.
For support please contact us on dashboardkit[at].gmail[dot]com.
#dashboardkit #bootstrap 5 admin template #bootstrap admin template #admin dashboard #admin template #bootstrap
In this article, we are going to list out the most popular websites using Vue JS as their frontend framework.
This framework was created by Evan You and still it is maintained by his private team members. Vue is of course an open-source framework which is based on MVVM concept (Model-view view-Model) and used extensively in building sublime user-interfaces and also considered a prime choice for developing single-page heavy applications.
Released in February 2014, Vue JS has gained 64,828 stars on Github, making it very popular in recent times.
Evan used Angular JS on many operations while working for Google and integrated many features in Vue to cover the flaws of Angular.
“I figured, what if I could just extract the part that I really liked about Angular and build something really lightweight." - Evan You
#vuejs #vue #vue-with-laravel #vue-top-story #vue-3 #build-vue-frontend #vue-in-laravel #vue.js
Hey everyone 👋
I would like to present you some of the free (open source under the MIT License) and premium Bootstrap themes, templates and UI kits that we’ve been working on with my friend Robert from Themesberg the past year.
About a year ago we launched the first version of Pixel Bootstrap UI Kit and since then we’ve updated it to version 4. We learned so much regarding design, quality of code and much more. Right now there are over 3000 developers and software companies using our products with a MMR of over $1300 for the premium themes.
For most of the premium themes we also provide a free and open source demo version which is of the same quality, only with lesser components and pages.
Feel free to checkout out the Bootstrap Templates from our website. Let me know if you like them!
#bootstrap #themes #templates #theme #template #ui
Free and open-source admin dashboard template built with Vue and Vuetify. Developed with ❤️ by Flatlogic. If you love our project please star ⭐️ our repo!
Vue Material Admin is a great template to quick-start development of SAAS, CMS, IoT Dashboard, E-Commerce apps, etc
Lite version of a Vue Material Admin includes following features and pages:
We have implemented some basic pages, so you can see our template in action.
git clone https://github.com/flatlogic/material-vue.git
Run development server
For any additional information please refer to Flatlogic homepage.
Looking for premium themes and templates? Check out our other template at flatlogic.com.
Source Code: https://github.com/flatlogic/material-vue