Know the amazing reasons to use Flutter for cross paltform app development. Flutter for android and iOS app development.
In recent years, there has been a tremendous increase in the popularity of cross- platform mobile application development. As an application development platform, it has been catering to the needs of forward thinking businesses. The most well known platforms to develop mobile applications are Android and iOS. It is important to write different codes, when you develop applications on these platforms. With cross-platform application development, you can save effort and also time. To encourage cross- stage applications development, different tools have been developed. You should be comfortable with web-based tools like Xamarin, PhoneGap Adobe, and React Native.
Developers have differing opinions on whether they should use Flutter for cross- platform application development. Here, you will come to know about its features, advantages.
Flutter is an open source technology of Google. It helps to build iOS and Android mobile apps with a single codebase. It is not just a framework, it is complete SDK for building cross platform mobile applications. Flutter includes rendering engine, widgets, APIs, and also command-line tools. Flutter uses DART programming language. It uses Ahead-of-time compilation. The upcoming operating system is Fuchsia. It would also be built on Flutter. Shortly, it has everything needed for developing cross platform apps.
Important facts about Flutter-
1. Faster code writing- Flutter helps for faster coding and building dynamic applications. Flutter application developers can make changes in the code and see them in the application in a second. The Hot Reload feature in Flutter allows the team to build the applications quicker, fix the bugs within less time, and experiment with mobile application development services. Being designer- developer friendly, Hot Reload is an additional advantage of using Flutter for mobile application development.
2. Reusable Components- This technology allows developers to write code once and use it for another OS. A single code can cover iOS and Android platform. As it has its very own widgets and designs, it gets simpler to build cross platform applications with Flutter development tools. If you need to differentiate applications for various platforms- that is possible with Flutter.
3. Less testing- When you have the same application for two platforms, the QA testing process turns out to be quicker. Flutter developers can test the application just once by running automated tests.
4. Excellent User Interface- Flutter has design-centric widgets and advanced navigation features. Hence you can expect eye catchy UIs for mobile applications. To improve the visual aspects of the mobile application, widgets can be used.
5. Widgets- Know more at- https://solaceinfotech.com/blog/why-you-should-choose-flutter-for-cross-platform-app-development/
Google has announced new flutter 1.20 stable with many improvements, and features, enabling flutter for Desktop and Web
Flutter has been booming worldwide from the past few years. While there are many popular mobile app development technologies out there, Flutter has managed to leave its mark in the mobile application development world. In this article, we’ve curated the best Flutter app templates available on the market as of July 2020.
As the new decade dawns upon us, a slew of technologies has been making a lot of noise to grab the developers’ attention. While native app development is going strong, the trade winds are now blowing towards going cross-platform.
This article covers everything about mobile app wireframe design: what to do and what not, tools used in designing a mobile or web app wireframe, and more.
In the world of mobile applications, 5G technology is going to be a revolutionary movement that will provide superior connectivity, faster downloads, and swift transmission of large data among relevant devices.