Joel  Hawkins

Joel Hawkins

1604312220

15 Hilarious Jokes by the Programmers for the Programmers

Due to the WFH situation, I miss the office environment where we go crazy laughing over silly jokes in the life of we — the programmers.Here is an attempt to recreate the laughs. These jokes will make you roll on the floor, laughing because they are all derived from real-life scenarios.After all, the software engineer’s real-life incidents are funnier than any joke.

Caution:_ If you are drinking hot beverages, please put them down safely before proceeding to read further._

0. Debugging definition

Debugging is the most powerful tool in the arsenal of every programmer. We spend 80% of our working hours debugging and the rest 20% coding.

Image for post

#software-development #software-engineering #programmers

What is GEEK

Buddha Community

15 Hilarious Jokes by the Programmers for the Programmers
Joel  Hawkins

Joel Hawkins

1604312220

15 Hilarious Jokes by the Programmers for the Programmers

Due to the WFH situation, I miss the office environment where we go crazy laughing over silly jokes in the life of we — the programmers.Here is an attempt to recreate the laughs. These jokes will make you roll on the floor, laughing because they are all derived from real-life scenarios.After all, the software engineer’s real-life incidents are funnier than any joke.

Caution:_ If you are drinking hot beverages, please put them down safely before proceeding to read further._

0. Debugging definition

Debugging is the most powerful tool in the arsenal of every programmer. We spend 80% of our working hours debugging and the rest 20% coding.

Image for post

#software-development #software-engineering #programmers

Abigail betty

Abigail betty

1623200400

Rich Programmer vs Poor Programmer

Ex-Google TechLead on the difference between rich programmers and poor programmers.
📺 The video in this post was made by TechLead
The origin of the article: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBrX8b7ydeQ
🔺 DISCLAIMER: The article is for information sharing. The content of this video is solely the opinions of the speaker who is not a licensed financial advisor or registered investment advisor. Not investment advice or legal advice.
Cryptocurrency trading is VERY risky. Make sure you understand these risks and that you are responsible for what you do with your money
🔥 If you’re a beginner. I believe the article below will be useful to you ☞ What You Should Know Before Investing in Cryptocurrency - For Beginner
⭐ ⭐ ⭐The project is of interest to the community. Join to Get free ‘GEEK coin’ (GEEKCASH coin)!
☞ **-----CLICK HERE-----**⭐ ⭐ ⭐
(There is no limit to the amount of credit you can earn through referrals)
Thanks for visiting and watching! Please don’t forget to leave a like, comment and share!

#bitcoin #blockchain #rich programmer #poor programmer #rich programmer vs poor programmer

Brandon  Adams

Brandon Adams

1625578260

10 Things Beginner Programmers Need to Know

Are you new to coding? Here are some tips and tricks for beginner programmers. Learn the importance of a strong computer science foundation for a software developer with this tutorial. Happy coding!

Need some new tech gadgets or a new charger? Buy from my Amazon Storefront https://www.amazon.com/shop/blondiebytes

Check out my podcast The Programmer Toolbox. If you leave us a written review on Apple Podcasts, we’ll send you a free The Programmer Sticker. Just send us your mailing address at theprogrammertoolbox@gmail.com and we’ll send it right out.

https://www.bit.ly/programmertoolbox

Also check out…
Make a Google Action https://youtu.be/03i5LoO_neU
What is a Framework? https://youtu.be/HXqBlAywTjU
What is a JSON Object? https://youtu.be/nlYiOcMNzyQ
What is an API? https://youtu.be/T74OdSCBJfw
What are API Keys? https://youtu.be/1yFggyk--Zo
Using APIs with Postman https://youtu.be/0LFKxiATLNQ

Check out my courses on LinkedIn Learning!
https://www.linkedin.com/learning/instructors/kathryn-hodge

Sign up for LinkedIn Learning!
https://linkedin-learning.pxf.io/blondiebytes

Support me on Patreon!
https://www.patreon.com/blondiebytes

Check out my Python Basics course on Highbrow!
https://gohighbrow.com/portfolio/python-basics/

Check out behind-the-scenes and more tech tips on my Instagram!
https://instagram.com/blondiebytes/

Free HACKATHON MODE playlist:
https://open.spotify.com/user/12124758083/playlist/6cuse5033woPHT2wf9NdDa?si=VFe9mYuGSP6SUoj8JBYuwg

MY FAVORITE THINGS:
Stitch Fix Invite Code: https://www.stitchfix.com/referral/10013108?sod=w&som=c
FabFitFun Invite Code: http://xo.fff.me/h9-GH
Uber Invite Code: kathrynh1277ue
Postmates Invite Code: 7373F
SoulCycle Invite Code: https://www.soul-cycle.com/r/WY3DlxF0/
Rent The Runway: https://rtr.app.link/e/rfHlXRUZuO

Want to BINGE?? Check out these playlists…

Quick Code Tutorials: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4K4QhIAfGKY&index=1&list=PLcLMSci1ZoPu9ryGJvDDuunVMjwKhDpkB

Command Line: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jm8-UFf8IMg&index=1&list=PLcLMSci1ZoPvbvAIn_tuSzMgF1c7VVJ6e

30 Days of Code: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5WxmFfIWbo&index=2&list=PLcLMSci1ZoPs6jV0O3LBJwChjRon3lE1F

Intermediate Web Dev Tutorials: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFa9fnQGb3g&index=1&list=PLcLMSci1ZoPubx8doMzttR2ROIl4uzQbK

GitHub | https://github.com/blondiebytes

Twitter | https://twitter.com/blondiebytes

LinkedIn | https://www.linkedin.com/in/blondiebytes

#blondiebytes #programmers #beginner programmers #things beginner programmers need to know

Ron  Cartwright

Ron Cartwright

1597863600

6 Things That Makes You a Good Programmer

Consistency

being consistent will build your skills. You are not expected to write flawless code, but when you keep coding, you will end up with experiences & knowledge.


Laziness

The author of The Perl Programming Languages, Larry Wall, mentioned in his book three good characteristics in good programmers: laziness, impatience, and hubris. If you want to find the best method to achieve something, then ask a lazy person. Find the quickest, most efficient means to accomplish a task. Automate some processes and save your time.


Willingness to Learn

Be more willing to learn: skills and expertise a programmer has today will likely be outdated in a few years. It’s important to become a programmer that follows the latest trends.


Debugging Skills

Develop your debugging skills. When software doesn’t give you the expected results, you are required to get to the source of the problem fast and effectively. Guardedly review your code and look up possible issues until you find the answer.


Making an Impact

Share your work and receive criticism and validation. The impact that you create is what makes you a good programmer. You can create websites, mobile applications, frameworks, or libraries to share online. Getting more recognition opens up new doors.


Entrepreneurship Mindset

Market your work for more exposure. If you get people to use your projects, you will be considered a good engineer. When you have a product backed up by customers, more opportunities will come your way. If one of your projects takes off, then you have a running business.


In summary, think of the easiest solutions to problems, keep up with the changes in the languages you use, have a scheduled time to work on new challenges and be more consistent, and make sure your work has an outlet to receive customers, validation and criticism.

#programmer #coding-interviews #coding #programmers-life #programming

Simpliv LLC

Simpliv LLC

1582898291

European Funding Programmers | How to Access Programmers and Projects | Simpliv

Description
In this short course we provide the basics of how to participate in EU programs and European grants. This is the first of three modules. In this First one we provide an overview of the whole process, what is an EU program and the basics of how to participate and approach European grants.

In the second Module we look at how to prepare a successful proposal with a view to get European grants and get the project funded.

In the third module we will provide information and knowledge about how to manage a running project.

The second and the third modules are under construction and will go online in the next few months.

Enjoy the course and send me as many feed backs as possible on how to improve it.

Who is the target audience?

The course is intended for those who want to become consultants on how to access EU program and projects, as well as for professional working within existing organisations which are interested in participating in EU funded projects
Basic knowledge
Good understanding of the English language
What will you learn
By the end of the course you will be able to understand what an EU program is about and will have the basics of how to access it

#European Funding Programmers #How to Access Programmers and Projects