1. Strings are created using single and double quotes
2. Strings are immutable
4. Strings look like they have methods
5. The built-in String function can convert any value into a string
6. The + operator does both addition and concatenation
7. Strings can be converted to and from an array
8. Methods allow detecting if a substring is contained in a string
9. Methods allow extracting part of a string
9. Template strings allow embedded expressions
10. Strings are represented using Unicode UTF-16
📺 The video in this post was made by Programming with Mosh
The origin of the article: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09BwruU4kiY&list=PLTjRvDozrdlxEIuOBZkMAK5uiqp8rHUax&index=6
🔥 If you’re a beginner. I believe the article below will be useful to you ☞ What You Should Know Before Investing in Cryptocurrency - For Beginner
⭐ ⭐ ⭐The project is of interest to the community. Join to Get free ‘GEEK coin’ (GEEKCASH coin)!
☞ **-----CLICK HERE-----**⭐ ⭐ ⭐
Thanks for visiting and watching! Please don’t forget to leave a like, comment and share!
**length** property returns the length of a string. Take a look at the example below:
The Length method.
You can search for a string inside another string using the search method, It will return the position of that string. Have a look at the example below:
The Search method.
Does your business need an interactive website or app?
The technology used to develop the overall app by the developers from WebClues Infotech is at par with the latest available technology.
For more inquiry click here https://bit.ly/31eZyDZ
Book Free Interview: https://bit.ly/3dDShFg