I gave up initially, but then I decided to stick around. Here are 5 reasons people give up learning to code.
I was one of the people who gave up, but the situation has changed and now I work as a software developer.
I could have never imagined myself writing this article five years ago when I first started coding. I was at university coding my first “hello world.” I have been coding professionally for two years and have given up maybe a million times since then.
I’m not patient at all. My friends and family complain that I am too active. However, I decided to spend long hours in front of one screen, and in the end, I’m still in this profession.
1. The misconception that anyone can easily become a software developer
2. Comparing yourself to others
3. If you are unsure of your goals and why you started, you give up
4. Buying and not checking courses, and watching a lot of videos and not practicing at all
5. It’s easy to give up when you meet colleagues who don’t believe in you, who mislead you, or always discourage you
What is PHP: - Who invented PHP, how it works, answers to all such questions about PHP, and much other information, you are going to