Learn how to Crack the Top 25 Golang Interview Questions. The Go programming language, or Golang. Questions on Golang basics -Intermediate Golang questions - Coding challenges in Golang.
Ace your next coding interview by mastering these questions.The Go programming language, or Golang, is an open source programming language similar to C but optimized for quick compiling, seamless concurrency, and developer ease of use.
This language was created and adopted by Google but has been gaining popularity in other companies in recent years as the demand for concurrent, networked programs is increasing.
Whether you’re preparing for a Google job interview or just want to remain a cutting-edge developer, Go is the right choice for you. Today, we’ll help you practice your Go skills with 25 of the most important Go questions and answers.
Here’s what we’ll cover today:
1. What are the benefits of using Go compared to other languages?
2. What are string literals?
3. What data types does Golang use?
4. What are packages in a Go program?
5. What form of type conversion does Go support? Convert an integer to a float
6. What is a goroutine? How do you stop it?
7. How do you check a variable type at runtime?
8. How do you concatenate strings?
9. Explain the steps of testing with Golang
10. What are function closures?
11. How do we perform inheritance with Golang?
12. Explain Go interfaces. What are they and how do they work?
13. What are lvalue and rvalue in Golang?
14. What are the looping constructs in Go?
15. Can you return multiple values from a function?
16. Implement a stack (LIFO)
17. Print all permutations of a slice characters or string
18. Swap the values of two variables without a temporary variable
19. Implement min and max behavior
20. Reverse the order of a slice
21. What is the easiest way to check if a slice is empty?
22. Format a string without printing it
23. Explain the difference between concurrent and parallelism in Golang
24. Merge sort
25. Sum of squares
Go announced Go 1.15 version on 11 Aug 2020. Highlighted updates and features include Substantial improvements to the Go linker, Improved allocation for small objects at high core counts, X.509 CommonName deprecation, GOPROXY supports skipping proxies that return errors, New embedded tzdata package, Several Core Library improvements and more.
In this article, we are going to look at some of the basic APIs of the http package to create and initialize HTTPS servers in Go
Go is praised by everyone for achieving extremely high concurrent performance, but Why? In this Golang (Go) tutorial, I’ll introduce how the Go program to achieve extremely high concurrent performance, and its internal scheduler implementation architecture (G-P-M model). I’ll also explain how Go can make full use of computing resources, and how the Go scheduler deals with threads step by step
In this article, we are going to see the four important collection types built into the language. we start with humble Arrays, Maps, Slices
An Introduction to the basics of Go programming language. I will try to introduce some of the basic concepts of Go: Variables and Constants; Loops and Conditional Statements; Functions; Structs, arrays, slices, and maps; ...