Welcome to our event celebrating the launch of Machine Learning Engineering for Production (MLOps) Specialization featuring AI leaders in MLOps.
Topics we plan to cover:
- To what extent does the role of Data Scientist or MLE involve MLOps?
- How is MLOps actually implemented in an industry setting? Is there some kind of a framework people use?
- Is MLOps suitable for early-stage startups or only teams with enough resources as the big tech companies do?
- The latest trends on MLOps and how will the future of it evolve.
- What do you see as the biggest challenges for MLOps adoption?
- Apart from taking courses, what are some of the other resources or activities might recommend to learners interested in gaining practical experience with MLOps?
- Andrew Ng, Founder, DeepLearning.AI
- Robert Crowe, TensorFlow Developer Engineer, Google
- Laurence Moroney, AI Advocate, Google
- Chip Huyen, Adjunct Lecturer, Stanford University
- Rajat Monga, co-founder, Stealth Startup; Former lead of TensorFlow, Google
- Event moderator: Ryan Keenan, Director of Product, DeepLearning.AI
Let us know what you think of the event by filling out a quick survey here: https://bit.ly/3janNgZ
To learn more about DeepLearning.AI and sign up for future events: https://www.deeplearning.ai/events/
To sign up for Machine Learning Engineering for Production (MLOps), https://bit.ly/3j1DEhB