The increasing number of vehicles helps people to travel from one place to another whenever they want to. Maintaining those vehicles properly is now a challenging task among people with their regular busy life schedules. Are you planning to launch an on-demand roadside assistance business in 2021? Get a well-developed Uber for towing app from SpotnRides which holds all the trendy features to provide you a reliable solution for your lucrative start.
#on-demand tow truck app
The technologies of the new age are constantly growing. From food ordering to grocery shopping, everything is done online with just a few taps on mobile phones. To cope with growing trends, you need to make a mark online to be acknowledged as an established business.
Uber for tow truck is a tow truck or roadside assistance booking app to help people stuck in the middle of the highway due to vehicle breakdown. It offers an excellent opportunity for entrepreneurs to Build a Roadside Assistance App like Uber for tow truck to assist customers in desperate situations, thereby gaining a solid customer base.
The app consists of three modules
You can add unique features to your app to make it distinctive
Search Filter: The users can search for nearby roadside assistance and add filters to find the truck services as per their need.
Book and Tracking: This feature enables the user to book for the truck service and track the location of the service provider and give them directions to their location if required
Multiple payment methods: Multiple payment options helps the user to choose their convenient mode of payment for availing the service.
Accept/reject booking: This feature enables the service vendor to accept or reject the booking service based on their convenience and availability
Manage payments: The admin app can have the feature to manage both the user and tow service provider profiles and ensure the smooth delivery of services.
Launching a roadside app like Uber can help you reach hundreds of people stuck in the corners of the world that will help your business grow far and wide. On-demand roadside assistance app development requires skilled developers to build the app with advanced features. That is why our dedicated developers in TurnkeyTown are here to help you with a readymade app solution to elevate your business profits!
#uber for tow truck #uber for tow truck app #on-demand tow truck app development #white-label on-demand tow truck app #uber for towing service app #uber for tow truck app development
Streamline your towing business operations right away with the adoption of on-demand tow truck app solutions from our side…
Getting stuck with a situation that our car breaks down in the middle of a journey is quite normal and of course everybody has to cross it at any point. Yet, there is no need to worry or getting anxious about the situation; we have to remind one thing that we are now living in such a world where any kind of service can be opted out online and getting your car towed will not be actually a big deal.
It is just about having a mobile phone with an internet connection so that you can go further with any of the on-demand towing and roadside assistance apps like uber for tow trucks to get done with your vehicle repair on time with no hassles.
Uber for tow trucks is basically a towing service app available in the market to get on-demand roadside assistance at ease.They are the mobile versions supporting the on-demand culture and have come up to help the people who are in need of towing service. They provide a seamless towing experience to the users who are taking the on-demand roadside assistance at times of their vehicle breakdowns.
Why need on-demand mobile apps like uber for tow trucks?
Uber’s on-demand towing business model uber for tow trucks is the best solution for adopting quality rich towing service right at a reasonable budget ever. It is pretty hard for any start-up to introduce a long-lasting connect between the customers and the trucking service providers to enable towing to be getting done at times when there are unexpected breakdowns.
Here is where the towing mobile apps like uber for tow trucks come in with a significant advantage of providing reliable road side assistance in an efficient cum simple way. The tow truck mobile apps help the customers in reaching out to a towing service provider whenever and wherever they want just in one or two clicks in the app.
A single mobile application can have the scope of attracting a huge targeted customer base. It is usually available in the form of a robust towing software solution that can drive the entrepreneurs crazy towards getting ample profit in no time.
Features of on-demand road side assistance apps:
For the customers:
• Ease of registration and use: the app is easy to register and access with registrations made either via the social logins or contact number or email.
• List of services: the customers are allowed to have a vast list of services they wish to choose for, which include towing or tire replacement or battery repairs or some others.
• Addition of vehicle types: the customers can add vehicles of their choice as much as they want. Say for example, a bike, a car or a truck and so on. They can add the respective model and reg.no of the added vehicles in the list. This in turn will help the towing service providers get to know about the customers and the services that they are in need of.
• Sharing of locations: This feature permits the customers to share their vehicle pick up points or locations to the service providers so that the service providers can get into the shared location for providing the on-demand towing services that the customers require.
• Alerts: The customers will be getting notified with frequent alerts or push messages in the form of updates ongoing in the app regarding the service extensions and some other changes. This would make them aware of all the updates being made in the app.Thus with this salient feature, the customers can have the updates of the app in real-time.
• Charges info: the charges appropriate to the towing services that the customers have availed in the app are shown in detail via this feature.
• Pay-out options: the customers can have the facility of making pay-outs via multiple payment modes or gateways including credit or debit card payments, cash payments and wallet payments. If the customer is having enough funds in his wallet to pay right for a service he opted out for in the app, then he can make use of it; else he can go out for making payments either via cash or cards.
• Service ratings: Here, the customers are allowed to rate the app and the service that they get. By the way, they have the opportunity to share their feedback about the seamless experience they had with the app and the relevant service provider.This can boost up the overall quality of the services provided by the app thus resulting in an enhanced user base.
For the towing service providers:
• Simple registration: The service providers can register themselves into the app to get towing service orders frequently in real-time on the go with ease. The registration process here is usually simple with a constant sign-in flow which makes the service providers enjoy the ease and convenience of registering with the app.
• Order requests: The service requests raised by the customers are dispatched to the drivers via this feature of request dispatch and here the acceptance or denial of the requests are also ensured and that too can happen in the stipulated time frame.
• Status of availability: the availability toggle within the app depicts the status of the truck drivers whether they are online or offline. If the toggle is on, then the driver is in the online state and is ready to accept the requests raised from the customers’ side and vice versa.
• Service info: This feature provides the service providers with the overall service details like the type of the vehicle, location of pick up and some others once upon getting the requests from the customers.
• Route map: This helps the drivers navigate the exact routes (in-built route navigation) with which they are going to provide the towing services.
• Payouts in hand: Here is where the drivers can collect their service delivery payouts on time by having the invoice summary generated for the service opted by the customer.
For the admins:
• Safer sign-in with 2FA: As the admin dashboard is the responsible section for the entire app and the service maintenance, it needs to be logged in securely only by the authorized admins. Hence the login option is designed in a very safe and secure way ever to meet the security issues that are about to raise here.
• Admin dashboard: This feature reveals the overall highlights, service listings and key business metrics to be maintained and managed effectively in the app.
• Fleet management: the admins can efficiently manage the tow truck fleets in the app in real time. Additions or deletions are also entertained in this section for frequent updates to be made.
• Maintenance of customer details: This feature helps the admins keep track of the record of all the customer info including their order request details, request status, payout details and ratings/reviews.
• Maintenance of service provider details: Here, the admins are allowed to have a track record of all the driver info including their service adoption and completion details, feedbacks and payments accepted and so on.
• Management of promos: Every business today avails some coupon codes or promo offers to the customers to gain their trust and attention. This feature makes the admins send such promos to the customers as and when needed and those can be sent either in the form of push notifications or messages or emails and so on.
• Fixing of rates: This is the feature that helps in setting the service fares so that both the customers and the service providers can get to know about the details of the pricings for every service listed out in the app. The pricings usually depend on the type and nature of the service, vehicle pickup points and distances, total time consumption for service recoveries and so on.
• Analytics: the maintenance of the overall business analytics is of vital importance and this is what this feature offers.
We, the team of uberforxapp have a rock-solid expertise in on-demand towing app development like uber. We feel proud to serve you with the best and industry demanding uber for tow truck app solutions that suit the most for your business requirements.
#uber for tow trucks #on-demand roadside assistance app #uber like tow truck app #towing service app development #uber like towing app #towing app like uber
Uber like towing App for faster service
Uber like towing App to provide faster and easier tow truck service delivery to meet their demands.
Towing app like Uber for seamless administration
Towing app like Uber provides unforgettable experience to both service seekers and tow truck drivers with a single mobile app platform
On Demand Tow Truck App at your budget
On Demand Tow Truck App with highly customizable features at your budget. On Demand Towing App Development like uber
On Demand Towing App Development like uber with smart features to provide uninterrupted service.
Uber for tow trucks app for comfortable service
Uber for tow trucks app with finest options to help your customers get comfortable services.
#uber for tow trucks #on-demand roadside assistance app #uber like tow truck app #towing service app development #uber like towing app #on demand tow truck app
Sometimes, people may get stuck in the middle of their journey as their bikes/ cars will stop working suddenly. Instead of calling a mechanic and waiting for hours, it is better to solve the problem by using an On-demand tow truck app. Licensed tow truck drivers and mechanics will quickly arrive at the spot where the customers are stranded.
What are the various services offered by an on-demand tow truck app solution?
Closed Container Tow Trucks - This service is highly useful in case of extreme weather conditions. It is used to transport antique cars, luxury cars, and sports utility vehicles (SUVs). All the vehicles are safely placed on the chassis of the truck.
Flatbed Towing - The bikes and cars are kept on a flat surface. The tow truck has a spacious platform to pull the breakdown vehicles. Tow truck service providers use a high-end hydraulic machine. It is kept on the ground to load the vehicle.
Hydraulic Towing - This is highly safe for transporting damaged vehicles. The entire weight of the vehicle is loaded onto the hydraulic arm. It is apt for vehicles submerged in water.
Normal Winch Towing - A hook will be connected to the rear side of the car and is attached to the tow truck vehicle. It is useful when vehicles fall in deep pits or are involved in accidents. The tow truck driver will take the car to a nearby garage or workshop. The vehicle owners will drive their breakdown car. Pull trolleys and tow compressor machines are used.
Entrepreneurs can team up with a reputed app development company for creating an outstanding on-demand tow truck app solution. It includes Android and iOS apps for technicians, tow truck drivers, and vehicle owners along with an admin dashboard and a web panel.
Likewise, an **Uber-like app for tow truc**k offers numerous sources of revenue like booking fees paid by customers, cancellation charges, a commission from tow truck operators for each booking, publishing of targeted advertisements, and transaction processing fees.
Hence, save the precious lives of passengers by coming out with an on-demand tow truck app solution now.
#uber-like app for tow trucking service #roadside assistance app like uber #on-demand roadside assistance app development #uber for roadside assistance app #uber for towing service app
Getting roadside assistance is one of the on-demand trends ruling the trucking industry right now. As of the present situation, people are increasingly passionate about making travels right for meeting a variety of their day-to-day business as well as the personal needs. As a result, the city roads and highways are filled always with lots and lots of vehicles passing by. There might be chances that the vehicles get stranded out in a highly unexpectedly at times due to some technical breakdowns that are common in any vehicle type whether it might either be a truck or a two-wheeler or any other.
So, what could we do as a vehicle owner or driver at those times of unexpected damages? Probably we feel stuck out as we might be travelling with any type of urgency. Here is where the on-demand roadside assistance apps come in to help us come out of this strange situation of vehicle breakdowns right by providing timely assistance in relation to the vehicle recovery.
Uber like on-demand towing apps entered the market right away in providing helping hands to those who get stranded out in a highway with their vehicles get repaired. Yes! It is obvious that with the utilization of on-demand roadside assistance apps, anyone can get done with their vehicle repair instantly on the go with ease right by investing only a little amount of time, effort and money.
Because, people don’t need to go out to the nearby mechanic shops in order for their vehicles to get repaired. Instead, they can just make one or taps right in the app so that the nearby service providers would come directly into the spot to pick up the broken vehicles for repairing. The cost incurred for the same as well looks to be very less comparatively to the traditional repairing options available.
What is on-demand towing app development like uber?
The world’s famous brand uber has a business model shaped for providing on-demand roadside assistance, which is nothing but the towing app. Yes! On-demand towing app development like uber is just a replica with all the features and functionalities as same as that of the uber’s towing business model.
Why there comes a need for on-demand roadside assistance apps:
Just imagine a situation that you get stuck out in the middle of a highway and you don’t find any vehicle repairing service providers nearby. Its really hard to handle as you need to carry your stranded vehicle right to any shopand that itself is very much tedious to do. Yet it seems to be one of the most difficult situations that you have ever crossed, there is no need to be stressed. Just relax because now you can have a brand-new business solutionto ease out your process of stranded vehicle recovery.
Yes! it is none other than the on-demand roadside assistance apps belonging to the family of uber. Uber has most recently introduced a towing service app which is the uber for tow trucks. With this app, it has now been made easy that you can recover your vehicles that get damaged instantly with free of hassles. Here is where exactly the need and demand for on-demand roadside assistance apps like tow trucks come into the scene.
So, if you find your vehicle stuck somewhere on the road, then don’t worry. Just raise a service order in the uber like towing app so that you can get your on-demand roadside assistance service just in some couple of seconds.
Scope of on-demand towing app development like uber:
Uber like towing app development is quite beneficial for both the customers and the towing service providers/business owners in a lot of ways. Yet, we might have come across some confusions that whether there is enough scope for towing in the industry right now or not. If so, then do look at the following:
• By the year of 2018, the entire worth of the towing market was valued at around 6.9 billion US Dollars and it is suspected to reach 4.34% more by the year 2024.
• Specifically, the market for on-demand roadside assistance apps have been on the rise since from a long time ago with a net worth of around 18 million US Dollars.
Reasons for the rise in demand of the towing apps like uber:
• Increase in vehicle usage and the traffic on the roadside in the recent past.
• Lack of timely service in relation to vehicle fix.
• Increase in the towing market size due top the blemishing growth of the logistics and e-commerce sectors.
Advantages that the uber like towing apps offer to the users:
• Security: the transactions made by the users are kept safe and secure in the app as the payment gateways integrated are furnished with multiple layers of security. This in turn ensures the privacy and confidentiality, thus gaining trust of the users.
• Affordability: the apps provide the users with the service cost just before taking the service itself. Hence the users are fee to have the cost estimate right before their service adoption and hence can decide their affordability range.
• Feature packed: the app has a variety of modern cum advanced features so as to meet the varying demands of the users.
• Priority fix: the users can set up the service priorities of their choices when there comes a need.
• Support: the users can have the instant and prompt assistance from the app in terms of getting out the necessary service. Hence there is no need for the users to wait for a long time.
Exclusive features of the on-demand roadside assistance apps:
• Login: the users can login to the app via the social media credentials in a hassle-free manner.
• Filters: Facilitate searches to find out the required services in the app.
• Order scheduling: the users are open to schedule orders either now or in prior to taking the services as per their choice of preferences and needs.
• Alerts: The users will be getting notified with alerts upon any updates made in the app in terms of service order initiation or adoption.
• Chat: The users are allowed either to make calls or chats with this feature that is pre-built in the app so that they can have the necessary connects with the drivers or the service providers as and when needed.
• Reviews: the users can rate their experiences right by posting reviews about the services and the service providers so that the new users will have access over it.
Service providers’ section:
• Login: The service providers can register themselves and log in to the app right to have access over taking up the service orders.
• Availability toggle: the drivers can expose their mode of availability by updating their status frequently in the app so that the customers will get to know about it at ease.
• Notifications: This feature is to make the service providers aware of all the ongoing activities and updates of the app.
• User management: this is to manage all the user profiles efficiently right to keep up the integrity of the app in real time.
• Analytics and payments history: This is to keep the business analytics and payment reports in pace with meeting the varying business demands.
• Live Geo-location tracking: This feature enables the users to track the exact location of the nearby towing services provider in real time. This in turn helps out in knowing the availability status of the drivers and their estimated time of arrival (ETA).
• Job history: This allows the users of the app to get timely updates about the previous and the future service bookings and their respective statuses at ease.
• Service request: This feature allows the users in raising the required service requests at the right time or at the earliest as possible.
• Booking cancellations: The users can either edit or make cancellations with their service requests if needed.
• Accept/reject requests: the service providers can either accept or reject service requests based on their convenience and availability status.
• Fare estimation: The users can have the real time estimate for the services rendered via the app.
• Invoice: This feature makes the users get generated with their service-related invoices so that they can make flawless payments for the services opted out in the app.
• Offers/promos: The users will be given some discounts either in the form of promos or coupons right to have them stay connected with the app in a long run.
#uber for tow trucks #uber like tow truck app #towing app like uber #uber like towing app