Blockchain and Cryptocurrency E-Degree At Flat $31!
Link : https://bit.ly/36lGwOV
How did we do?
Share your Feedback on the link here https://forms.gle/tpavyTwB67ZMiNDk8
Prepare to shake hands with the technology of tomorrow! Join us for an interesting Live Workshop on “Introduction to Blockchain Technologies”, conducted by the expert software professional Ihab McShea.
This live training will help you understand all about the fundamental concepts of the technology & decode how Blockchain actually works.
In this live session you’ll learn:
#FreeLiveTraining #Blockchain #BlockchainTechnolgy #Bitcoin #Cryptocurrency #Free #FreeCourse #FreeTraining #Eduonix #Learn #FreeCourses
The blockchain is the decentralized database of the blocks of information, which gets recorded in the chain format and linked in a secured crypto graphical manner. This technology ensures proper safety of the data due to its secure nature, and it totally changes how people carry out transactions. It also brings about a faster and secure process of validating information needed to establish reliability.
Though blockchain technology came into the market to carry out only digital transactions, it is now used in various industries like supply chain, finance, health care, and many more.
The blockchain technology has made its position in mobile app development as well. Blockchain applications are transparent and accountable. From getting easy access to medical records and buying insurance, you can see blockchain applications everywhere.
Here are some of the areas where you can see the use of blockchain applications and how they have changed various industries.
Ripple is useful for increasing banking transactions. The implementation of blockchain technology in the financial sector is much more profound than any other sector. Ripple proves this. It is one of the greatest tools to record and complete financial transactions.
It develops a large network despite strict physical boundaries. As there is no such third-party involvement present, the cost of these transactions is lower than usual. At the same time, the network also remains transparent and quite secured.
It is normally seen that financial transactions that happen globally are
error-prone and take a lot of time. In addition to this, when the transaction
fees and exchange rates get added up, the total cost usually gets high.
However, Ripple offers real-time international transactions without spending too much money. It has the network of about 200+ institutions making the process affordable, secure, and fast for all sorts of international transactions.
This blockchain application helps in automating flight insurance. Insurance is another area where blockchain is gaining popularity. Through this application, insurers can make smart contracts rather than getting involved in the traditional contracts that are usually complex. Etherisc is the blockchain application that helps customers buy flight insurance. If the flight gets canceled or delayed, they do not have to wait for months to get the payment back. This application ensures an on-time payout.
#blockchain #blockchain-technology #blockchain-development #blockchain-use-cases #blockchain-a #blockchain-technologies #technology #decentralization
Blockchain has changed how enterprises work. An enterprise cannot afford to build a complete end-to-end blockchain solution without the help of frameworks. The frameworks help to simplify the process and also ensure that the enterprise has the freedom to customize the blockchain network they are building for themselves. With Codezeros, you can easily find the best development frameworks that enable web developers to create Blockchain websites efficiently.
#blockchain technology frameworks #blockchain technology #blockchain technology solutions #blockchain technology development #blockchain development #blockchain framework
Blockchain technology is a way of managing a ledger of records in a decentralized manner. It means that everyone participates in maintaining and updating the ledger, which makes it practically impossible to falsify.
While Blockchain technology is a good solution to the issue of centralization, it’s also very inefficient and slow, therefore it should only be used if the problem at hand is indeed centralization.
That’s Blockchain technology in a nutshell. If you want a more detailed explanation about the Blockchain and how Blockchain technology watch the complete video , here’s what I’ll cover:
0:54 - What blockchain aims to solve
2:48 - Bitcoin: the decentralization of money
3:10 - Decentralization opportunities
4:04 - Blockchain explained in a nutshell
5:16 - How does blockchain technology work
10:05 - Ethereum in a nutshell
10:26 - Private blockchains
11:40 - Public blockchains
11:58 - Is blockchain the next big thing?
13:12 - Conclusion
📺 The video in this post was made by 99Bitcoins
The origin of the article: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2yJqjTiwpxM
🔺 DISCLAIMER: The article is for information sharing. The content of this video is solely the opinions of the speaker who is not a licensed financial advisor or registered investment advisor. Not investment advice or legal advice.
Cryptocurrency trading is VERY risky. Make sure you understand these risks and that you are responsible for what you do with your money
🔥 If you’re a beginner. I believe the article below will be useful to you ☞ What You Should Know Before Investing in Cryptocurrency - For Beginner
⭐ ⭐ ⭐The project is of interest to the community. Join to Get free ‘GEEK coin’ (GEEKCASH coin)!
☞ **-----CLICK HERE-----**⭐ ⭐ ⭐
Thanks for visiting and watching! Please don’t forget to leave a like, comment and share!
#bitcoin #blockchain #what is blockchain #blockchain technology #what is blockchain? blockchain technology explained simply
We live in an age where technology is pushing all changes. There are so many changes happening, but in the middle of it all, there is a need for technology that is secure and ensures faster knowledge sharing. Blockchain was first introduced to the public in 2009. It is a distributed ledger technology that began as the basis for the Bitcoin exchange. However, Blockchain has evolved over time, and there are now a plethora of use cases for the technology.
What is Blockchain?
It is a peer-to-peer distributed ledger technology. Its aim is to create a transparent infrastructure that is free of data theft and security breaches. Since all of the data on Blockchain is encrypted cryptographically, it has emerged as a viable choice for safe data storage.
Here is why Blockchain is the future of technology:
Blockchain has various characteristics that make it a perfect medium for data storage and monetary exchange. The following are some of the main characteristics that make it the technology of the future:
1. Data encryption- The first point we’ll cover is data protection. As our dependence on digital channels increases, so does the risk. Traditional digital channels are not as secure. All of the data is stored in the virtual world and is easily available, but we can solve this issue with Blockchain. Blockchain enables data to be encrypted, and each piece of data is recorded in the ledger as a block. And these blocks are connected to one another. As a consequence, any changes in one of the blocks will cause changes in the others. This is how the security provided by Blockchain can be useful to other digital platforms.
2. Faster operation- One of the most notable characteristics of Blockchain is that it does not depend on third-party validation and approval. In this case, the two communicating parties have a direct relation. This improves the system’s transparency and speeds up its operation. The validation time has been shortened. This Blockchain feature can speed up transactions and help the banking and financial systems become more functional.
3. Traceability- Retailers, supply chain firms, logistics companies, and others will benefit from this feature of Blockchain. Data tracking is a big issue, and traditional platforms aren’t very user-friendly, but we can easily address all of these problems with Blockchain. Every piece of data in Blockchain is modified in real time, and any changes are automatically replicated in the system.
4. Accessibility of information- It is vital for businesses to invest in a system that enables information to be accessed from any venue. The blockchain is not reliant on a single computer. Instead, the information is disseminated, making it simple for the user to access it.
5. Universal infrastructure- Another advantage of Blockchain is that it provides a universal infrastructure that can be used in a number of industries.
Because of these advantages, Blockchain is predicted to expand by 67.3 percent between 2020 and 2025. If you want to become a Blockchain expert, now is the time to get started. Enroll in the Blockchain Council’s Blockchain certification programme.
#blockchain technology #blockchain technology courses #blockchain platform #blockchain training #blockchain expert
In all the market sectors, Blockchain technology has contributed to the redesign. The improvements that were once impossible have been pushed forward. Blockchain is one of the leading innovations with the ability to influence the various sectors of the industry. It also has the ability to be one of the career-influencing innovations at the same time. We have seen an increasing inclination towards the certification of the Blockchain in recent years, and there are obvious reasons behind it. Blockchain has everything to offer, from good packages to its universal application and futuristic development. Let’s address the reasons why one should go for Blockchain certification.
5 advantages of certification by Blockchain:
1. Lucrative packages- Everyone who completes their education or upskills themselves wants to end up with a good bundle, not only is one assured of a good learning experience with Blockchain, but the packages are drool-worthy at the same time. A Blockchain developer’s average salary varies between $150,000 and $175,000 per annum. Comparatively, a software developer gets a $137,000 per year salary. For a Blockchain developer, the San Francisco Bay area provides the highest bundle, amounting to $162,288 per annum. There’s no point arguing that learning about Blockchain is a smart decision with such lucrative packages.
2. Growing industry- When you select any qualification course, it becomes important that you choose a growing segment or industry that promises potential in the future. You should anticipate all of these with Blockchain. The size of the blockchain market is expected to rise from USD 3.0 billion in 2020 to USD 39.7 billion by 2025. This will see an incredible 67.3 percent CAGR between 2020-2025. To help business processes, several businesses are outsourcing Blockchain technologies. This clearly demonstrates that there will be higher demand in the future for Blockchain developers and certified Blockchain professionals.
3. Universal application- One of the major reasons for the success of Blockchain is that it has a global application. It is not sector-specific. Blockchain usage cases are discovered by almost all market segments. In addition, other innovations such as AI, big data, data science and much more are also supported by Blockchain. It becomes easier to get into a suitable industry once you know about Blockchain.
**4. Work protection-**Surely you would like to invest in an ability that ensures job security. You had the same chance for Blockchain. Since this is the technology of the future, understanding that Blockchain can keep up with futuristic developments will help in a successful and safe job.
**5.**After a certain point of your professional life, you are expected to learn about new abilities that can help enhance your skills. Upskilling is paramount. Upskilling oneself has become the need for the hour, and choosing a path that holds a lot of potential for the future is the best way to do this. For all computer geeks and others who want to gain awareness of emerging technology, Blockchain is a good option.
Concluding thoughts- opting for Blockchain certification is a successful career move with all these advantages. You will be able to find yourself in a safe and secured work profile once you have all the knowledge and information. Link for Blockchain certification programme with the Blockchain Council.
#blockchain certificate #blockchain training #blockchain certification #blockchain developers #blockchain #blockchain council