The electric scooter revolution has caught on super-fast taking many cities across the globe by storm. eScooters, a renovated version of old-school scooters now turned into electric vehicles are an environmentally friendly solution to current on-demand commute problems. They work on engines, like cars, enabling short traveling distances without hassle. The result is that these groundbreaking electric machines can now provide faster transport for less — cheaper than Uber and faster than Metro.
Since they are durable, fast, easy to operate and maintain, and are more convenient to park compared to four-wheelers, the eScooters trend has and continues to spike interest as a promising growth area. Several companies and universities are increasingly setting up shop to provide eScooter services realizing a would-be profitable business model and a ready customer base that is university students or residents in need of faster and cheap travel going about their business in school, town, and other surrounding areas.
Electric Scooters Trends and Statistics
In many countries including the U.S., Canada, Mexico, U.K., Germany, France, China, Japan, India, Brazil and Mexico and more, a growing number of eScooter users both locals and tourists can now be seen effortlessly passing lines of drivers stuck in the endless and unmoving traffic.
A recent report by McKinsey revealed that the E-Scooter industry will be worth― $200 billion to $300 billion in the United States, $100 billion to $150 billion in Europe, and $30 billion to $50 billion in China in 2030. The e-Scooter revenue model will also spike and is projected to rise by more than 20% amounting to approximately $5 billion.
And, with a necessity to move people away from high carbon prints, traffic and congestion issues brought about by car-centric transport systems in cities, more and more city planners are developing more bike/scooter lanes and adopting zero-emission plans. This is the force behind the booming electric scooter market and the numbers will only go higher and higher.
Companies that have taken advantage of the growing eScooter trend develop an appthat allows them to provide efficient eScooter services. Such an app enables them to be able to locate bike pick-up and drop points through fully integrated google maps.
List of Best Electric Bikes for Rental Business or Campus Facility 2020:
It’s clear that e scooters will increasingly become more common and the e-scooter business model will continue to grab the attention of manufacturers, investors, entrepreneurs. All this should go ahead with a quest to know what are some of the best electric bikes in the market especially for anyone who would want to get started in the electric bikes/scooters rental business.
We have done a comprehensive list of the best electric bikes! Each bike has been reviewed in depth and includes a full list of specs and a photo.
To start us off is the Billy eBike, a powerful go-anywhere urban electric bike that’s specially designed to offer an exciting ride like no other whether you want to ride to the grocery store, cafe, work or school. The Billy eBike comes in 4 color options – Billy Blue, Polished aluminium, Artic white, and Stealth black.
Available in the USA, Europe, Asia, South Africa and Australia.This item ships from the USA. Buyers are therefore responsible for any taxes and/or customs duties incurred once it arrives in your country.
- Control – Ride with confidence with our ultra-wide BMX bars and a hyper-responsive twist throttle.
- Stealth- Ride like a ninja with our Gates carbon drive that’s as smooth as butter and maintenance-free.
- Drive – Ride further with our high torque fat bike motor, giving a better climbing performance.
- Accelerate – Ride quicker with our 20-inch lightweight cutout rims for improved acceleration.
- Customize – Ride your own way with 5 levels of power control. Each level determines power and speed.
- Flickable – Ride harder with our BMX /MotoX inspired geometry and lightweight aluminum package
- Maximum speed: 20 mph (32 km/h)
- Range per charge: 41 miles (66 km)
- Maximum Power: 500W
- Motor type: Fat Bike Motor: Bafang RM G060.500.DC
- Load capacity: 300lbs (136kg)
- Battery type: 13.6Ah Samsung lithium-ion,
- Battery capacity: On/off-bike charging available
- Weight: w/o batt. 48.5lbs (22kg), w/ batt. 54lbs (24.5kg)
- Front Suspension: Fully adjustable air shock, preload/compression damping /lockout
- Rear Suspension: spring, preload adjustment
- Built-in GPS
Why Should You Buy This?
- Riding fun and excitement
- Better climbing ability and faster acceleration.
- Ride with confidence
- Billy folds for convenient storage and transportation.
- Shorty levers connect to disc brakes ensuring you stop on a dime
- belt drives are maintenance-free and clean (no oil or lubrication needed)
**Who Should Ride Billy? **
Both new and experienced riders
**Where to Buy? **Local distributors or ships from the USA.
Genze 200 series e-Bike
Featuring a sleek and lightweight aluminum frame design, the 200-Series ebike takes your riding experience to greater heights. Available in both black and white this ebike comes with a connected app, which allows you to plan activities, map distances and routes while also allowing connections with fellow riders.
The Genze 200 series e-Bike is available at GenZe retail locations across the U.S or online via GenZe.com website. Customers from outside the US can ship the product while incurring the relevant charges.
- 2 Frame Options
- 2 Sizes
- Integrated/Removable Battery
- Throttle and Pedal Assist Ride Modes
- Integrated LCD Display
- Connected App
- 24 month warranty
- GPS navigation
- Bluetooth connectivity
- Maximum speed: 20 mph with throttle
- Range per charge: 15-18 miles w/ throttle and 30-50 miles w/ pedal assist
- Charging time: 3.5 hours
- Motor type: Brushless Rear Hub Motor
- Gears: Microshift Thumb Shifter
- Battery type: Removable Samsung 36V, 9.6AH Li-Ion battery pack
- Battery capacity: 36V and 350 Wh
- Weight: 46 pounds
- Derailleur: 8-speed Shimano
- Brakes: Dual classic
- Wheels: 26 x 20 inches
- Frame: 16, and 18 inches
- Operating Mode: Analog mode 5 levels of Pedal Assist Throttle Mode
Norco from eBikestore
The Norco VLT S2 is a front suspension e-Bike with solid components alongside the reliable Bosch Performance Line Power systems that offer precise pedal assistance during any riding situation.
This item is available via the various Norco bikes international distributors.
- VLT aluminum frame- for stiffness and wheel security.
- Bosch e-bike system – for their reliability and performance.
- E-bike components – for added durability.
- Hydraulic disc brakes – offer riders more stopping power for safety and control at higher speeds.
- Practical design features – to add convenience and versatility.
- Maximum speed: KMC X9 9spd
- Motor type: Bosch Active Line
- Gears: Shimano Altus RD-M2000, SGS, 9 Speed
- Battery type: Power Pack 400
- Battery capacity: 396Wh
- Suspension: SR Suntour suspension fork
- Frame: Norco VLT, Aluminum, 12x142mm TA Dropouts
Manufactured by Bodo Vehicle Group Limited, the Bodo EV is specially designed for strong power and extraordinary long service to facilitate super amazing rides. The Bodo Vehicle Company is a striking top in electric vehicles brand field in China and across the globe. Their Bodo EV will no doubt provide your riders with high-level riding satisfaction owing to its high-quality design, strength, breaking stability and speed.
This item ships from China with buyers bearing the shipping costs and other variables prior to delivery.
- Environment friendly
- Comfortable riding
- Durable – long service life
- Braking stability
- LED lighting technology
- Maximum speed: 45km/h
- Range per charge: 50km per person
- Charging time: 8 hours
- Maximum Power: 3000W
- Motor type: Brushless DC Motor
- Load capacity: 100kg
- Battery type: Lead-acid battery
- Battery capacity: 60V 20AH
- Weight: w/o battery 47kg
#android app #autorent #entrepreneurship #ios app #minimum viable product (mvp) #mobile app development #news #app like bird #app like bounce #app like lime #autorent #best electric bikes 2020 #best electric bikes for rental business #best electric kick scooters 2020 #best electric kickscooters for rental business #best electric scooters 2020 #best electric scooters for rental business #bird scooter business model #bird scooter rental #bird scooter rental cost #bird scooter rental price #clone app like bird #clone app like bounce #clone app like lime #electric rental scooters #electric scooter company #electric scooter rental business #how do you start a moped #how to start a moped #how to start a scooter rental business #how to start an electric company #how to start electric scooterrental business #lime scooter business model #scooter franchise #scooter rental business #scooter rental business for sale #scooter rental business insurance #scooters franchise cost #white label app like bird #white label app like bounce #white label app like lime