Peter crew

Peter crew

1617592165

How Older Adults Can Overcome Loneliness

Loneliness is a common issue among the elderly. It is often assumed that loneliness is a part and parcel of old age. However, recent scientific studies find that the case is somewhat different
Loneliness is imposed on a certain age and not a characteristic trait. A study by National Social Life, Health and Aging project underlines that only 30% of old people feel lonely frequently while the remaining 70% have adequate fulfilling interactions with the people around them. They enjoy a healthy social and emotional life.

Realizing the extent of loneliness is crucial as it is often connected to the impaired immune system, stress, high blood pressure, inflammation, depression, cognitive abnormalities, and even premature death.

Curiously, a study by Hawkley reveals that loneliness is not always permanent but transient. The study examined about 2000 Americans aging between 57 and 85. The study was conducted in 2005. Within 5 years, 40% were recovered from the state while the rest 60% were still found to be lonely.

What helped these many adults to recover loneliness? Two things:

• Spending time with others
• Eliminating toxic relationships and disturbance in family relationships

Hawkley elaborates the result by mentioning that loneliness is a sign of something essential - a desire for belonging to a root - is not met. Like thirst or hunger, it encourages people to act. Her study looks at some of the protective factors that may keep the senior from feeling lonely. What makes a difference? Lots of love and support from the family members and fewer problems to deal with. This is why many people prefer to opt for long-term care in Saskatoon.

To address and alleviate loneliness people need to recognize the perception underlying the emotion. Hawkley and other experts notice :

The basic perception is one of inadequacy. People who feel lonely often feel that others are failing to meet their expectations and something essential is missing. It is usually a significant gap between the relationship a person craves for and what he/she has.

However, this is not the same as social isolation. Social isolation is a lack of contact with other people. Many psychologists say that the two can be linked. People can find themselves to be lonely in marriage which is characterized by conflict. Again, they can find themselves to be lonely in a crowd where they are surrounded by others with whom they cannot connect.
Addressing loneliness has received heightened attention since 2011. A campaign to end loneliness was launched in Britain to openly deal with such issues.

**Here are two ways to mitigate the sentiment: **

• Loneliness perpetuates when people think that no one loves them. They spread negativity around themselves which stresses that they are not valued. Changing this perception through counseling or gestures can be helpful.

• Secondly, with loneliness, the quality of a relationship matters over quantity. For instance, in marriage, your relation with your spouse is crucial to feeling a sense of belonging and preventing loneliness.

Therefore, investing in relationships with family members and friends is crucial to address and alleviate loneliness. Many often enroll in senior care in Saskatoon to find peace and stability.

#long term care saskatoon #senior care homes in saskatoon #personal care homes saskatoon #care home saskatoon

What is GEEK

Buddha Community

 How Older Adults Can Overcome Loneliness
Peter crew

Peter crew

1617592165

How Older Adults Can Overcome Loneliness

Loneliness is a common issue among the elderly. It is often assumed that loneliness is a part and parcel of old age. However, recent scientific studies find that the case is somewhat different
Loneliness is imposed on a certain age and not a characteristic trait. A study by National Social Life, Health and Aging project underlines that only 30% of old people feel lonely frequently while the remaining 70% have adequate fulfilling interactions with the people around them. They enjoy a healthy social and emotional life.

Realizing the extent of loneliness is crucial as it is often connected to the impaired immune system, stress, high blood pressure, inflammation, depression, cognitive abnormalities, and even premature death.

Curiously, a study by Hawkley reveals that loneliness is not always permanent but transient. The study examined about 2000 Americans aging between 57 and 85. The study was conducted in 2005. Within 5 years, 40% were recovered from the state while the rest 60% were still found to be lonely.

What helped these many adults to recover loneliness? Two things:

• Spending time with others
• Eliminating toxic relationships and disturbance in family relationships

Hawkley elaborates the result by mentioning that loneliness is a sign of something essential - a desire for belonging to a root - is not met. Like thirst or hunger, it encourages people to act. Her study looks at some of the protective factors that may keep the senior from feeling lonely. What makes a difference? Lots of love and support from the family members and fewer problems to deal with. This is why many people prefer to opt for long-term care in Saskatoon.

To address and alleviate loneliness people need to recognize the perception underlying the emotion. Hawkley and other experts notice :

The basic perception is one of inadequacy. People who feel lonely often feel that others are failing to meet their expectations and something essential is missing. It is usually a significant gap between the relationship a person craves for and what he/she has.

However, this is not the same as social isolation. Social isolation is a lack of contact with other people. Many psychologists say that the two can be linked. People can find themselves to be lonely in marriage which is characterized by conflict. Again, they can find themselves to be lonely in a crowd where they are surrounded by others with whom they cannot connect.
Addressing loneliness has received heightened attention since 2011. A campaign to end loneliness was launched in Britain to openly deal with such issues.

**Here are two ways to mitigate the sentiment: **

• Loneliness perpetuates when people think that no one loves them. They spread negativity around themselves which stresses that they are not valued. Changing this perception through counseling or gestures can be helpful.

• Secondly, with loneliness, the quality of a relationship matters over quantity. For instance, in marriage, your relation with your spouse is crucial to feeling a sense of belonging and preventing loneliness.

Therefore, investing in relationships with family members and friends is crucial to address and alleviate loneliness. Many often enroll in senior care in Saskatoon to find peace and stability.

#long term care saskatoon #senior care homes in saskatoon #personal care homes saskatoon #care home saskatoon

Limitations that you can address while developing your adult Fanclub subscription app

The adult Fanclub subscription app, like Onlyfans, has been gaining popularity and spiked in usage. The platform has 60 million users and 750,000 entertainers globally. Only fans have given a good platform for the erotic performers to earn the appropriate amount of money for their work. Ever since the pandemic, more and more entertainers have been signing up in the app, and so are the users. Hence, many entrepreneurs are looking forward to developing a white-label premium fan club app using the Onllyfans clone. Although it is a revenue-generating idea, there are few limitations that you need to address.

**Limitations to be addressed **

**Stolen content **

Onlyfans had this limitation where many contents we stole from other adult sites were used, and they were not exclusive to only fans app in the first place. The base of the app is that the users pay to watch exclusive content. And to watch content which is on any other site, why would they pay? This can be addressed in your only fans clone, and a constant check by the admin is needed to ensure that there is no stolen content in the app.

**Instagram morphing **

Many pictures of the Instagram models and influencers were morphed and used by the Onlyfans. On, the inquiry seems that the models never used Onlyfans at all. This issue needs to be addressed in your Onlyfans clone app and see the authentication of the models.

**Child porn **

Child porn is a definite no, no matter how exclusive the content is, we never have or never will promote pedophilia. There needs to stricter rules to screen content for child porn, and your only fans clone app shouldn’t have such content

**Limited tipping **

Onlyfans have limited the tipping that the entertainers could get; this affects the revenue of the models. This has to be addressed, and you should let loose the tipping system in your only fans clone app because, after all, we all are trying to put food on the plate and don’t want the performers facing hardship in earning money.

The discrepancy in money transfer

The Onlyfans site has a 30-day payout, which means that the creators may have to wait a month before transferring money from the site to their bank accounts. This can be a significant hassle, and this needs to be undone in your Onlyfans clone app.

##adult fanclub app development ##adult fanclub subscription app ##white label onlyfans clone ##white label premium fan club app

Anastasia soda

Anastasia soda

1624309200

10 Highest Paying Jobs You Can Learn (Without College). ( HOT NEWS!!! )

These are the 10 highest paying jobs you can learn without needing a college degree. Jobs that pay $75,000 and higher.
📺 The video in this post was made by Andrei Jikh
The origin of the article: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIGDA2JRz8w
🔺 DISCLAIMER: The article is for information sharing. The content of this video is solely the opinions of the speaker who is not a licensed financial advisor or registered investment advisor. Not investment advice or legal advice.
Cryptocurrency trading is VERY risky. Make sure you understand these risks and that you are responsible for what you do with your money
🔥 If you’re a beginner. I believe the article below will be useful to you ☞ What You Should Know Before Investing in Cryptocurrency - For Beginner
⭐ ⭐ ⭐The project is of interest to the community. Join to Get free ‘GEEK coin’ (GEEKCASH coin)!
☞ **-----CLICK HERE-----**⭐ ⭐ ⭐
Thanks for visiting and watching! Please don’t forget to leave a like, comment and share!

#bitcoin #blockchain #10 highest paying jobs you can learn #jobs #highest paying jobs you can learn #10 highest paying jobs you can learn (without college)

What is Channels Finance (CAN) | What is Channels Finance token | What is CAN token

Channels is the first fully decentralised borrow/lending platform on Heco. We are ranked No.1 in Asset Security, Product Experience, and Mining Yield on Heco’s borrow/lending section. Channels is focused on mainstream cryptos such as HUSD, USDT, ETH, HBTC, and HT. Enhancing users’ experience and benefits is our core basis.

What is “Channels”?

Channels is the first decentralized lending protocol on Heco. Breaking the chain ERC-20 Token, steady token and mainstream produce documents due to the head trading, support the asset to flouting mining project to get profit more widely. CAN is the token of Channels platform; the whole circulation is 10,000,000 tokens.

Channels land on Heco on Jan 14th 2021. The whole pledge amount exceeds 12 million dollars in 24 hours. On Jan 23th 2021, the highest pledge amount was over 59 million dollars.

A. The preparation of mining

PC/MAC:

  1. Download and install Metamask pocket and configure the Heco main. To change the networks:

Image for post

Click the button in the red circle, and choose ‘Custom RPC

2, Enter the blank as follow:

Image for post

3. choose the ecology network:

Image for post

B, Then transfer HT as the gas fee of trade.

C, Visit Channels official site https://app.channels.finance/ , and connect it with metamask pocket.

Image for post

Smart phone:

Download app Houbi or wallet or Bitkeep or Tokenpocket or coin98 in the appatore (both Android and ios).

1, Sign in a Heco wallet (Use token pocket as example), click the button in the red square

Image for post

2, Choose the Heco Block chain.

Image for post

3, And then finish sign in the wallet as the system ask.

4, Transfer HT to the wallet as the Gas fee of the trade.

5, Search ‘Channels’ in the “Discover”.

Part two: Start mining

1, Choose the assets you want to save, tutorial will use USDT as sample.

Image for post

2, Click the asset and amount you want to save: Click save.

Image for post

(If you want to save other assets other than USDT, you need to click [enable] to allow the protocol to visit the chosen asset.)

3, If you want to withdraw the deposit, click the ‘withdraw’ located under the input box.

Image for post

Borrow

Before collateral, you need to click the button to enable the collateral.

Image for post

Image for post

Choose the asset you want to borrow in Borrow Market.

Image for post

Type in the amount you want to borrow in the window. Click ‘Borrow’

Image for post

To repay, switch borrow to repay and type in the amount, If you want to repay HUSD, enable it first.

Image for post

Collect can token.

Click {Can} on the upper right corner, check the can already get.

Image for post

Click ‘claim’ to collect the can.

Image for post

Looking for more information…

☞ Web: http://channels.finance
☞ Twitter: https://twitter.com/ChannelsFinance
☞ Medium: https://medium.com/@channelsfinance
☞ Discord: https://discord.gg/VMNGuDzxnq
☞ Telegram: https://t.me/channels_finance
☞ Weibo: @ChannelsFinance
☞ Coinmarketcap: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/channels/

Would you like to earn CAN right now! ☞ [CLICK HERE](https://www.binance.com/en/register?ref=28551372 “CLICK HERE”)

Top exchanges for token-coin trading. Follow instructions and make unlimited money

BinanceBittrexPoloniexBitfinexHuobiMXC

Thank for visiting and reading this article! I’m highly appreciate your actions! Please share if you liked it!

#bitcoin #crypto #channels finance #can

Coolgear Inc

Coolgear Inc

1617261697

USB to Can Bus Adapters

Browse adapters to connect to your computer’s DB-9 serial port to create a CAN Bus protocol. Allows the installation of additional devices.

Checkout here: USB to Can Bus Adapters

#can bus adapters #usb to can bus adapters