The Best of Better Programming (November 21–27, 2020) - The best articles we published this week. Here are the best articles from Better Programming this week.
I hope you had a nice week. This week was Thanksgiving here in the US. I took some time off yesterday to relax and have a Zoom Thanksgiving dinner with my family from around the country.
We’ve got some great stories for you this week so without further ado, here are the best articles from Better Programming this week:
1. A Curated List of 57 Amazing GitHub Repositories for Every Python Developerby Angelica Dietzel
2. Understanding Kubernetes Multi-Container Pod Patternsby Gaurav Agarwal
3. 5 Rules to Improve Code Readabilityby Dev by RayRay
4. Handling iOS 14 Diffable Data Sources by Anupam Chugh
5. How to Automatically Monitor API Performance With Dynamic Testing by Allen Helton
6. When Coroutines Meet Android Permissions by Siva Ganesh Kantamani
7. I Got Into MIT, Refused the Offer, and Still Became a Highly Valued Developer by Zachary Minott
8. What’s New in Angular 11? by Chameera Dulanga
9. If You Want to Gamble With Quantum Computing… by Frank Zickert
10. 6 Things to Know to Get Started With Python Data Classes by Yong Cui, Ph.D.
11. Production-Grade Logging in Rust Applications by Ecky Putrady
12. Build a Chat App Interface With SwiftUI by Sarah
Guide to Python Programming Language
Python is an interpreted, high-level, powerful general-purpose programming language. You may ask, Python’s a snake right? and Why is this programming language named after it?
Python Hello World Program - Your first step towards Python world. Learn how to create the Hello World Python program in PyCharm.
Python Programming Tutorials For Beginners
Today you're going to learn how to use Python programming in a way that can ultimately save a lot of space on your drive by removing all the duplicates. We gonna use Python OS remove( ) method to remove the duplicates on our drive. Well, that's simple you just call remove ( ) with a parameter of the name of the file you wanna remove done.