Through this video, I will help you get started with Java development on Windows by downloading and installing Eclipse IDE 2020-09 with OpenJDK 15 - the latest versions of Eclipse and Java as of October 2020.
Learn to code a Java application that connects to a local instance of MongoDB database server to perform CRUD operations (Create, Retrieve, Update and Delete) using MongoDB Driver for Java.
In details, you will learn:
- Start MongoDB community server in secured (authentication) mode and run Mongo Shell.
- Create a Java Maven project and declare dependencies for MongoDB Java driver and configure SLF4J with Log4j 1.2
- Write code for a MongoDB client application connects to the server
- Code the 1st Java program to insert some JSON documents into a collection in a database.
- Code the 2nd program to find/query documents from a collection.
- Code the 3rd program to update documents in a collection.
- Code the 4th program to delete documents from a collection.
Software programs used:
- Java Development Kit (JDK)
- Eclipse IDE
- MongoDB Community Server & Mongo Shell
In this session, we’ll go meta as we build our own Python IDE in Python via the Tkinter toolkit. Tkinter is Python’s de-facto standard GUI and is included with installs across most operating systems.
This workshop is one for all the coding ninjas who would like an environment perfectly suited to their needs and stripped of any unnecessary features that come with out-of-the-box IDEs like PyCharm & VSCode—just keeping a basic editor & compiler with a simple interface that can handle files—which can then be customized with unique functionality of our choosing.
How to Clone a project from GitHub and then Import the project into Eclipse IDE. I also show you how to fix the issue a project not imported into the Workspace.
It is a great way to learn programming by importing projects from GitHub into Eclipse, view the code, test and run the project. Happy coding!
In this tutorial, we will learn how to fix the error when compiling code using Maven in Eclipse IDE.
Guide to download and install Spring Tool Suite 4 (STS 4) on Windows. STS is tailored for developing Spring-based enterprise applications. Spring Tools 4 is the new name for STS.
Using STS, you can develop Spring projects more easily, quickly and conveniently than using traditional Eclipse IDE.
In this video, I will share with you guys how to convert a Java project to use Maven build in Eclipse IDE. It will be useful in cases you have old Java projects and now you want to update to use Maven to take advantages of dependencies management.
In details, you will learn:
- Add Maven support for a general Java project.
- Add Maven support for a Java dynamic web project.
- Add Maven nature to a Java project - this is useful to fix Maven missing in a Java project.
Learn how to export JAR file for a Java project in Eclipse IDE (library JAR file and Runnable JAR file). In Java, JAR stands for Java ARchive - the standard format to distribute Java libraries, programs and applications.
Through this video, you will learn to create JAR file in Eclipse IDE with the following types of JAR files:
- Library JAR file (non-executable / no runnable)
- Runnable JAR file without external libraries
- Runnable JAR file with external libraries
Also in this video, you will understand these 3 options for exporting runnable JAR file in Eclipse:
- Extract required libraries into generated JAR
- Package required libraries into generated JAR
- Copy required libraries into a sub-folder next to the generated JAR
Through this video, I will share with you how to create WAR file for Java web project in Eclipse IDE. A WAR file packages all resources of a Java web application to be deployed on a Java web server/servlet container like Apache Tomcat.
In details, you will learn how to use Eclipse IDE for:
- Create WAR file for Java Dynamic Web project
- Create WAR file for Maven project
And I also show you how to deploy the generated WAR file onto Apache Tomcat server.
In this quick video, I will guide you how to completely uninstall Eclipse IDE from Windows operating system.
Suppose that you want to install an old version of Eclipse in order to install a new one, but Eclipse doesn't come with an uninstaller program for Windows, so you have to do some manual steps to uninstall it.
How to download and install Eclipse IDE for Java development on Windows operating system, with the latest versions of Eclipse and Java as of June 2020: Eclipse 2020-06 and Oracle JDK 14.
Eclipse is one of the most popular Java development tools and I love it a lot.
Suppose that you have a fresh computer, I will guide you how to:
- Download & Install Java Development Kit (JDK 14)
- Download & Install Eclipse IDE for Enterprise Java Developer, version 2020-06
- Launch Eclipse IDE and Create your First Java Project
Cách lập trình C không cần cài IDE, notepad Cân Hết
Selenium no longer works on Firefox 55, so the testing process is struggling. Let's take a look at the Selenium alternatives for better solution.
Selenium IDE no long works from Firefox 55 onwards. Since Selenium IDE is one of the most widely used automated testing tools ever, this stop, therefore, raises a high demand in looking for other Selenium IDE alternatives.
In this video, we will discuss Installing and configuring Puppeteer in VS Code.
Puppeteer is a Node library which provides a high-level API to control Chrome or Chromium over the DevTools Protocol. Puppeteer runs headless by default but can be configured to run full (non-headless)
I recently made a video where people started comparing VSCode to Webstorm - let me tell you why you can't compare the two. In this video I go through the pros and cons of using text editors such as VSCode, Sublime and Notepad vs IDEs such as Webstorm, Microsoft Visual Studio and PyCharm. By the end of the video you should have enough knowledge to make an informed decision about what suits you best.
We go through:
- Pros of Text Editors
- Cons of Text Editors
- Pros of IDEs
- Cons of IDEs
#ide #vscode #developer #programming