In this video, I'll walk you through the creation of a Step Counter app using React Native. Starting from environment setup to creating an interactive UI, we'll cover everything you need to know. We'll also delve into integrating our app with Apple Health and Google Fit, teaching you how to use their APIs to sync user data.
This build includes a lot of tools & technologies, and it's a great opportunity to learn how to:
- Design an intuitive, user-friendly interface using React Native components.
- Implement step-tracking functionality using device sensors.
- Sync and manage data with Apple Health using Health Kit
- Sync and manage data with Google Fit using Health Connect
- Use Apple's and Google's APIs to integrate our app with the data they provide
⌨️ Source code: https://github.com/notJust-dev/StepCounter
In this tutorial, I'll walk you through the creation of a Step Counter app using React Native. Building a Health Application with React Native