This video on Data Analytics In Excel Full Course will help you will understand the various crucial functions available in Excel, such as vlookup, hlookup, sumif/s, counif/s, iferror and others. Finally, you will see how to use the Data Analysis Toolpak to perform various data analysis operations. So, let's begin.
Basic of excel
Lookup & functions
Sorting and filtering
Data analysis using toolpak
What is Microsoft Excel?
Excel is one of the best applications available on the market for creating spreadsheets to crunch numbers and dashboard reports as well as storing and administering data. This software first appeared on the scene back in 1987, and since then it has grown to become one of the most popular pieces of software for home or business. Excel can be used for data entry to store data in the form of a table such as recording your daily expenses or business expenditure. It can also be used for inventory management.
➡️ About Post Graduate Program In Data Analytics
This Data Analytics Program is ideal for all working professionals and prior programming knowledge is not required. It covers topics like data analysis, data visualization, regression techniques, and supervised learning in-depth via our applied learning model with live sessions by leading practitioners and industry projects.
✅ Key Features
- Post Graduate Program certificate and Alumni Association membership
- Exclusive hackathons and Ask me Anything sessions by IBM
- 8X higher live interaction in live online classes by industry experts
- Capstone from 3 domains and 14+ Data Analytics Projects with Industry datasets from Google PlayStore, Lyft, World Bank etc.
- Master Classes delivered by Purdue faculty and IBM experts
- Simplilearn's JobAssist helps you get noticed by top hiring companies
- Resume preparation and LinkedIn profile building
- 1:1 mock interview
- Career accelerator webinars
✅ Skills Covered
- Data Analytics
- Statistical Analysis using Excel
- Data Analysis Python and R
- Data Visualization Tableau and Power BI
- Linear and logistic regression modules
- Clustering using kmeans
- Supervised Learning
This full course on Data Analytics in Excel is your gateway to mastering crucial functions like VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP, SUMIFS, COUNTIFS, and many others. Explore