Lyre App is a music player app developed using Swift and Xcode. It allows users to play and control audio tracks, view album artwork, and adjust playback settings. The app supports features such as scrubbing, volume control, and the ability to toggle between different audio stems.
- Play and pause audio tracks
- Scrub through the track using a slider
- Display track information including title and artist name
- Show album artwork with adjustable size
- Toggle between different audio stems
- Adjust volume control
- Mute/Unmute Instruments
- Clone the repository:
git clone https://github.com/your-username/lyre-app.git
- Open the
lyre-app project in Xcode.
- Build and run the app on a simulator or device.
- Launch the Lyre App on your device or simulator.
- The app will display the album artwork, song title, and artist name.
- Use the play button to start or pause the playback.
- Scrub through the track by dragging the slider.
- Adjust the volume using the volume slider.
- Toggle between audio stems using the "STEMS" button.
- Enjoy listening to your favorite tracks!
- AVFoundation: Apple's framework for working with audio and video assets.
- UIKit: Apple's framework for building user interfaces.
- Cambridge Music Technology: A music library resource providing multi-track tracks for research